Last Game You Played

I just now got around to trying Bastion. I only played it for 15 minutes, but I'll definitely be playing it again.

LoL - Shen solo top. The jungler totally flipped out on me for not noticing a ping and missing an SS. Why dont people like this just stick to ranked if they are so good?

"Life sucks sober!"

L4D2, and Minecraft. I went through all the free campaigns on the xbox 360 version of L4D2 just didn't get achievement for two of the campaigns so I gotta do those 2 again craaaaap, but alot of fun to meet people on the game :D

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

i just beat metro 2033, i got the evil ending and i feel terrible about it

Fallout New Vegas

i like the shitty groundwork Obsidian was laid by Bethesda, with their terrible Gamebryo engine and all. It's a fun game but broken as shit.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

CoD: MW2

Brothers friend challenged me. it's actually fun when the guy you fight is sitting next to you. I won in the end but it was even points for the first 3/4ths of the fight XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Knights of the Old Republic.

30 minutes in and i'm so horrifically unimpressed. I mean, i wasn't expecting anything great from Bioware. This is just so horribly underwhelming though.

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

30 minutes in and i'm so horrifically unimpressed. I mean, i wasn't expecting anything great from Bioware. This is just so horribly underwhelming though.

Shame. I really enjoyed that game. Then again, I'm a sucker for anything that has a D&D style gameplay system. I will say the start of the game was the slowest though.

Last game was Crysis. Nothing like picking people off 1 at a time with a shotgun while they try and find me.

Retired Forum Moderator

It hasn't aged fantastically, but I still love the game's atmosphere and feel. Especially Manaan, which to a lot of people, is their least favorite planet.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Morrowind.

I sold Dark Brotherhood armor and now i'm loaded with dosh. I'll go to the Dark Broterhood base, kill them all, and live wealthy for the rest of forever.

Fallout New Vegas

this game is fucking crack cocaine in video game form.

More New Vegas.

the sexbot's name is Fisto.

FISTO.