Last Game You Played

Fire Emblem Awakening, Also on my 3rd playthough on Hard/Casual mode (I hate Permadeath :( )

STO... I'm on a borrowed unlimited connection now...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Black Mesa. I wonder when this is going to be on steam... or get Xen levels...

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

It'll be on Steam when it gets the Xen levels... lol

Well I went with the PS3 version because whatever minor graphical improvements are there aren't really worth me buying a new system.

Anway, RDR. I must've found a wolf spawn point, because I keep killing and skinning them and they keep coming! I'm gonna be rich!

Its a bit of a bugg, if you find wolfs and start skinning them your almost guaranted to see a new pack after skinning a few. The same goes with the (fucking) mountain lions. They seem to hunt in packs of two and when you skin 1 or 2 of them you can bet your ass on there being one or two more that just spawned.

This can work until your bags full or you get bored.

Also, look at your horse, if its riled up you can be sure theres one of them fucking mountain lions lurking about.

FUCKING mountain lions

Fix'd.

I hate those things.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Not as good as the console versions, but it's still pretty solid and it's cool to have Uncharted on the go. I also like the ability to tilt to slightly adjust aim, that's a very useful feature.

Also, kinda hoping Killzone: Mercenary will save the Vita. If it doesn't, probably nothing will.

STO. (I beat it long ago)

It's interesting that some people think that hammering something with torpedoes is the best way to output damage, (since somewhere in the neighborhood of 40-80% of the damage bypasses shields) especially when I can do triple their damage in half the time. (first salvo usually drops the enemy's shields, and that leaves them very vulnerable) I use 4x dual heavy cannons, 2x turrets, and a combination of damage amplifiers and power increasers... (I'm sitting at about 150 weapon power, 95 shield power, 50-75 engine and aux power, a nearly 100% increase in damage coming from consoles, and a ~50% increase in shield regen rate) And that's just what my un-maxed-out Klingon character uses...

Counter Strike Global Offensive

Hhahahahahhahaha hahahahahha hahah ahahahaha i can't even type it's so funny!

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Half-Life 2, dunno why I felt the need to revisit this one. I guess I don't need a reason though. It's just that awesome.

Left 4 Dead 2.

I was playing Death Toll, and I got caught by a smoker on the overpass on the first map, except the AI bots wouldn't move to help me. When I finally got to the last map of the campaign, the boat had arrived and I was trying to get on it.

Just then, a charger shows up and kills/incaps the remaining AI bots (by knocking from the top porch into the water) while I emerge unscathed.

KARMA'S A BITCH

100 percent average every time, all the time.

RED DEAD REDEMTION. First time I tried the Multiplayer, and I kinda sucked at it. Plus there was an annoying-ass little kid on my team, and the other team kept rolling around all the damn time. Other than that, I've been alternating between Normal RDR to finish up the side missions, and Undead Nightmare. Undead Nightmare really weird, but it's all good weird. Like I have a horse of the apocalypse (War, if I recall) that sets zombies on fire as my horse kind of weird.

Hawken, I'm sad that I didn't even see this game had come out since I was really hyped for it when news for it first came up.

Bioshock Infinite, just beat it. Mixed feelings. :?

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I just played an absolutely atrocious game of L4D2 Versus. I haven't been regularly playing the game for years but goddamn I was pitiful. By about halfway through it, I didn't even care anymore and just dicked around until they finally kicked me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

STO. The added in the Romulans as a playable race, but the fucked up their servers so it was unplayable for the past 2 days.