174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

If I wore a brony shirt around here, either no one would notice, no one would care, everyone would give me weird looks, or I would get some nods. It's true with any kind of geeky shirt.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

The trick is to wear a shirt that doesn't shout out: "I WATCH MLP", but one that only other Bronies can understand.

Not that there is anything wrong with wearing a I WATCH MLP type shirt, but if you don't like weird looks you need something more subtle.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The trick is to wear a shirt that doesn't shout out: "I WATCH MLP", but one that only other Bronies can understand.

Not that there is anything wrong with wearing a I WATCH MLP type shirt, but if you don't like weird looks you need something more subtle.

I've got this one, which works along those lines, but hardly anyone notices unless I point it out to them, but still looks cool as a hoody anyway. I also have a Derpy drawstring bag, which got a random passerby to scream out "DERPY!" but that one's just a little too obvious for me, so I only ever use it when I'm going somewhere with a lot of bronies.

I have a friend with the 20% cooler shirt, I'll ask him about what reactions he gets.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

I need a new bag for school, so I might get me a messenger bag. Not sure, though since If I order from welovefine I don't know how shipping will be.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I need a new bag for school, so I might get me a messenger bag. Not sure, though since If I order from welovefine I don't know how shipping will be.

Shipping is free if you spend more than 50 bucks. Sucks if you're buying a $49 hoody, but if it weren't for that I'd never have bought the Derpy bag.

Messenger bags are $39, so just buy something that cost 11 dollars or more.

Assuming you live in the US.

That's the problem, I don't. And I just checked, shipping to here costs 70usd. Which, to me, is ridiculous. Guess I won't be getting that bag :(

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good sir I want a pony,

A pony's what I need,

And if you do not get me one I cannot guarentee,

That you'll wake up tomorrow,

You know I have a gun,

And if I do not get my way I'll shove it up your buns,

And then I'll pull the trigger,

And watch as your blood pours,

And then I'll put it to my head and blast out all the gore,

And as I leave my body,

I will be pleased to see,

That God has made two ponies, one is you and one is me.

We'll meet with other ponies,

Like Pinkie and Twilight,

And live our lovely afterlives devoid of fear and fright!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Derpy!

[attachment=1]157289 - animated cursor derpy_hooves.gif[/attachment]

Run CMC!

[attachment=2]run_cmc_by_dori_to-d4vtavt.jpg[/attachment]

Discord Days

[attachment=0]discord_days_by_shadowluigimwahaha-d4fxyk7.jpg[/attachment]

Man knows little.

The .mov series has been consistently hilarious, but it always makes me regret that Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz never continued.

Just finished Fallout: Equestria.

It was amazingly epic and I hate the ending but then again the whole story is about continual loss and things getting worse and it was still a better ending than the characters had anticipated but it still really sucked and I hate that at the end of that huge struggle we don't get a happy ending out of it but at least the epilogue and ten years later thing answered some questions but I hoped it would have answered more.

Let's just say I'm rather overwhelmed and mentally exhausted. And it infuriates me how long it took the main character to figure out the magic mirror thing. I had it figured out by the end of the chapter, but she didn't get it till the very last end.

Just finished Fallout: Equestria.

It was amazingly epic and I hate the ending but then again the whole story is about continual loss and things getting worse and it was still a better ending than the characters had anticipated but it still really sucked and I hate that at the end of that huge struggle we don't get a happy ending out of it but at least the epilogue and ten years later thing answered some questions but I hoped it would have answered more.

Let's just say I'm rather overwhelmed and mentally exhausted. And it infuriates me how long it took the main character to figure out the magic mirror thing. I had it figured out by the end of the chapter, but she didn't get it till the very last end.

Now time for Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons it is just as good if not better then the original FoE. Didn't get ne wrong FoE was the God of fanfics but FoE:PH got me more involved with the story/characters. So get reading... NOW!

non-euclidean fuck machine

MLP: Lord of the Rings :o

[attachment=0]my_lotr_pony__first_look_by_shadowdark3-d4uetqn.jpg[/attachment]

But where's Pinkie Pie?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time