174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Because you always give yourself big tits and I haven't once seen you state your actual IRL gender...

So you're a guy?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Weebles (That's your new nickname, Pinks), I never watched his vids.

Alyxx.... this changes everything. Just one thing to say.

Flaccid

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Are you seriously considering a sex change, or were you just joking?

To keep my stuff on topic

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-gaze-upon-it-and-daww-at-its-cuteness.jpg

Why Fluttershy with Juicebox so ad'awwable?

Damn that's cute...

I still hold to the theory that ponies are like crack.

Seems legit.

seems-legit.jpg

I can't help but wonder what this show would be like if the Brony community never quite exploded like it did/never existed.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Alright, I was going to do one post, but I when I was catching up, I realized, I would need to make multiple posts, to make all the replies that I want to make, but seeing as I'm against multi-posting, I've decided to put all of my posts in one post, so here we go.

1.) We need a new Spike seeing as Spike digivolved to Trixi.

2.)

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-gaze-upon-it-and-daww-at-its-cuteness.jpg
I love how Fluttershy's oblivious towards Pinkie Pie holding her.

3.)

lots of people prefer season 1, don't they?
I like both seasons equally the same.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I can't help but wonder what this show would be like if the Brony community never quite exploded like it did/never existed.

Hopefully not that different. After all, lots of people prefer season 1, don't they?

I really do not get that, honestly. Like Applejack said, I like both seasons equally. How is one better than the other? It's just more of the same with the added benefit of more Luna.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Season 2 wasn't all that great. While I liked some of the episodes more than any of those in season 1, I feel most of the episodes weren't that great. They were either meh episodes, or CMC episodes. I saw like 2 good dash episodes this season and like 5 total CMC episodes.

Also known as "Username"

Season 2 was way better then season 1. I like all the episodes mostly, just some I dont wanna watch unless I forget they were there, such as the buffolow one and super cider squeezy.

Man knows little.

Spike is now Trixie. o_O

FUCK IT! I'm remembering everyone by their account ID from now on.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Exactly the same except without all the shitty references.