174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

my_little_pony_friendship_is_magic_brony_i_starting_to_like_it_Ive_Seen_Enough_Hentai-s500x281-253745-580.gif

SRSLY.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Just do what I did and copy/past the link and it should worke

Here is what it's says

It's of fluttershe hog tied with ropes and twilight applejack next to her. The words at the bottom say "guys stop I think I'm starting to like it"

non-euclidean fuck machine

I have decided that if I am ever to write another fan fiction, I am going to write it from the point of Pinkie Pie. I can just imagine all the fun of pretending to be inside Pinkie's head. It would be a fun challenge to keep her insanity frequent enough to make a difference but not enough to be annoying. Also then I could talk directly to the audience without every breaking character.

My current idea, if I ever decide to write it:

It is an inversion of "Cupcakes," where everyone is trying to eat Pinkie.

The town's hay supply has been infected with a sickness that gives ponies the same hunger as the parasprites. Pinkie and Spike are the only ones uninfected, since Spike doesn't eat hay and Pinkie only eats sweets. The two of them have to survive the epidemic and find a cure or possibly wait for Celestia to come to their aid. And no, it won't be grimdark. It's not my style. I'll make it work.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

H1vemind about your sig, I think I came up with a nice variation on it that fits me:

Twilight Sparkle: Who I think I could be

Rainbow Dash: Who I wish I could be

Fluttershy: Who I seem to be

Pinkie Pie:Who I want to be

Rarity:who it would be nice to be

Applejack: Who I wish everyone would be

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

ALMOST HAS COOKIE!

[attachment=0]95713 - adorable artist clk300 artist Zev cookie cute disgustingly_adorable Oreo twilight_sparkle.jpg[/attachment]

Man knows little.

JH8eRff9DCs

APPLEBLOOMAPPLEBLOOMAPPLEBLOOMAPPLEBLOOMAPPLEBLOOMAPPLEBLOOMAPPLEBLOOMAPPLEBLOOMAPPLEBLOOM

Hah, reminded me of this

XjfdQWYbWmM