This poll is closed to new votes

i require Call of Duty levels of violence

Fixed... li'l sh*thead.

call of duty is no where near as violent as serious sam

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

its not denial there is no violence this is unacceptable!!!!
One pony ends up with a piano and a cart, among other things, falling on her head.

i require serious sam levels of violence

I'm not a Brony... DEFINITELY not. But how/why does violence ENHANCE shows/video games? It doesn't take any sort of creativity to have ridiculous amounts of gore in a TV show/game. Plot, on the other hand, does.

MLP... ugh. Even though, again, I AM NOT A BRONY, MLP does focus on plot from what ABG has told me.

I don't mean everything should be G rated, but violence rarely enhances anything.. it's just sometimes necessary.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

i require Call of Duty levels of violence

Fixed... li'l sh*thead.

call of duty is no where near as violent as serious sam

Spyro is a video game designed for 10 year olds...

It has no blood or gore whatsoever...

Also known as "Username"

BECAUSE BLOWING UP 15 HEADLESS KAMIKAZES WITH BOMBS FOR HANDS WITH A ROCKET IS MORE FUN!

and i make sure i dont forget spyro because it was my first game

BECAUSE BLOWING UP 15 HEADLESS KAMIKAZES WITH BOMBS FOR HANDS WITH A ROCKET IS MORE FUN!

So... you care nothing for plot? :/

Some of the most successful games such as Half Life have amazingly solid plots. Blowing up 15 headless kamikazes with bombs for hands with a rocket CAN be fun, but not if there's no storyline behind it, such as why you're doing it.

In order to prevent a thread derail, MLP.... ugh... has.... err... from what I've heard from Bronies... has.... a.. *hack, cough* good plot....

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I see nothing gained from this.

Perhaps me not wildly charging at and attempting to kill Bronies on sight?

Well, that is a gain for sure, and quite honorable, but I meant that as in I see nothing getting through to a guy defending senseless violence.

Retired Forum Moderator

serious sam 2 is the only one with a real plot

Serious Sam II's gameplay consists almost entirely of the player attempting to defeat dozens of enemies at a time, and thus is relatively simple. The game's story establishes the reasons and methods for how the player travels from chapter to chapter. This is a significant change from the previous games in the series in which the story existed merely to transport the player from place to place in order to kill as many enemies as possible in the process, with the plot consisting merely of messages that the player could disregard without consequence

That was what I meant, really. It's too simple and the plot still sounds significantly weak... I'd prefer to not continue to discuss this in the MLP thread.. do you have a Steam account?

yes psn_flyingamerboy

Serious Sam II's gameplay consists almost entirely of the player attempting to defeat dozens of enemies at a time, and thus is relatively simple. The game's story establishes the reasons and methods for how the player travels from chapter to chapter. This is a significant change from the previous games in the series in which the story existed merely to transport the player from place to place in order to kill as many enemies as possible in the process, with the plot consisting merely of messages that the player could disregard without consequence

That's not a plot... that's Nazi Zombies in a nutshell.

Also known as "Username"

Copied and pasted it into Steam. Couldn't find you.

SO NAZI ZOMBIES COPIED

are you sure?

SO NAZI ZOMBIES COPIED

THEY BOTH STILL SUCK.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Also known as "Username"

are you sure?

I did find just "flyingamerboy" with a Wheatley avatar.

SO NAZI ZOMBIES COPIED

And that constitutes a solid plot how? If you can compare it with nazi zombies in the first place it doesn't matter who copied who, the level of quality has just been given form.

now please take this to another thread.

Retired Forum Moderator