174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Pinkie, I'm going to have to kill you for that. Zathura doesn't exist. It is a blatant copy from Jumanji and I shall never accept its existance and neither should you.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Pinkie, I'm going to have to kill you for that. Zathura doesn't exist. It is a blatant copy from Jumanji and I shall never accept its existance and neither should you.

Whoa there's a better version of that movie? I always thought Zathura had a cool concept, it just sucked in execution. This pleases me.

EDIT:

tumblr_m6ceriNx5E1rvhnabo1_1280.jpg

I'm more offended by this than I probably should be.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Whoa there's a better version of that movie? I always thought Zathura had a cool concept, it just sucked in execution. This pleases me.

EDIT:

tumblr_m6ceriNx5E1rvhnabo1_1280.jpg

I'm more offended by this than I probably should be.

I just find that hilarious.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I always have said, since the release of the update, that the Pyro was a brony, just cause flowers and rainbows and happiness. Yeah, it's funny. But I'm with Pinkie, I kinda feel offended... I guess. There should be a reverse of that for Anti-bronies. Cuz they think they're destroying us, when they only make us tighter knit and kinder to one another.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

2MhqHCpBVKY

This is important...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

The pony confession blog just used my Mic the Mic vector.

Excuse me while I just go orgasm for about an hour.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm unfamiliar with the pony confession blog, but did you know that pigs orgasm for 24 hours, approximately?

well then I must be a pig because Mic just reblogged it and my orgasm just got extended another 23 hours.

Retired Forum Moderator

The pony confession blog just used my Mic the Mic vector.

Excuse me while I just go orgasm for about an hour.

Well it was pretty sexy.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Please link all three things so that I may admire and effectively congratulate you on your success.

currently the third one down.

I didn't make the confession, they just used my vector. :D

Retired Forum Moderator

Yea, I figured it out. It's a nice vector too. You deserve your success anf happinessness. Good job. You can accomplish any goal if you set your mind to it [/cheesyinspirationalspeech]

Wrong! Bolth movies were bast off of child books by the same guy. the plot/events of the movies are not the same as the books. Mostly the names and concepts of the books were used in the movies. But yes Jumanji was an epic movie that is a timeless classic, and Zathura sucked balls

non-euclidean fuck machine

I knew they were both books, but which one was written first? Probably Jumanji.