174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

So it turns out hard work really does pay off. I've currently got my hands on my old iPod that hasn't been used in 2 years for busting my ass yesterday on the yard work. If I go at it tomorrow, I'll get my tablet back too. Then internet and Video Game privileges will come.

How does this relate to ponies you ask?

Well, I'll be able to get my fanfic done at a faster rate and I'll start working on PMV's and my own music (maybe), so yea. Oh, and I'll be on here a lot more often considering I'll have two extra Internet devices while I'm gaming, so that's also a major positive (Don't worry we have Xfinity, so the bandwidth and speed is massive)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Yup, and as an added plus, my old cargo shorts from my chubby winter days are starting to get very loose around the waist.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I kinda miss when you were called Fluttershy. Seemed to fit you.

Stop. Just everypony stay calm, and keep your name. Wouldn't want any pony to think you were a changeling...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I wouldn't mind chaining it back either. Sadly, I made that decision and the ship has sailed. :|

Speaking of fanfics...

Yesterday my friend bet me 20 bucks that I couldn't read the MLP fanfics "Cupcakes" and "Sweet Apple Masscre" and not cringe ONCE. So it was a deal and today I'm going to read them.

WHY do I have a feeling I'm going to regret this? :?

Wow! I didn't know we had a dam.

**BOOM**

HAD a dam.

Dude, why would you willingly give your friend money. That's the most one-Sided bet in history. Personally, I'm squeamish as balls, so shit like that makes me woozy. Hell, we were watching drug vies in Health class and there were meth addicts who had scabies and I passed out when I tried to go out in the hall for fresh air (part of it had to do with my blood sugar, but still.) I couldn't read the first 5 paragraphs of Cupcakes before closing the window, going to the bathroom and standing over the toilet for 3 minutes to make sure I didn't puke. Yea, it's that bad.

I should make a bet like that. I'm so unbothered by that stuff now it's probably bad. Or not. Depends on how you view gore tolerance.

Either way I could probably get through both fics fine. Biggest reason why I don't is that due to the fandom I pretty much know the beginning, middle, and end of it from all the fanart, story snippets, etc. I just have no desire to read something I've heard more than enough about. SAM though I've heard mic the mic reading it. I was actually laughing at how stupidly over the top it was. It's gore was so forced, it was morbidly funny.

Retired Forum Moderator

Name it. I'll read it. I wanna see how bad this is.

Name it. I'll read it. I wanna see how bad this is.

Oh this is going to be good

Well there are different flavers of clop but think of it as 4, if you can read one of each flavor without reaction you win.

The first flavor is "the fuck?"

The name of the fanfic is [deleted]

Is can be founed at FIMfiction

Let the game begin

non-euclidean fuck machine

At first I thought they were supposed to be ponies but I guess they're humans. All the same, it appears there's some sort of airborne disease that's causing everyone to get horny and engage in sexual relations on impulse.

That or they're nuts.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I made it about halfway through, but I just lost it at this point:

“Hey, everybody!” Snips screeched out in his broken, high pitched voice.  “The whole town is raping the shit out of Fluttershy!”

Then Pinkie Pie and Celestia's appearances were hilarious. This wasn't "the fuck" to me, it was just funny as hell.

I made it about halfway through, but I just lost it at this point:

“Hey, everybody!” Snips screeched out in his broken, high pitched voice.  “The whole town is raping the shit out of Fluttershy!”

Then Pinkie Pie and Celestia's appearances were hilarious. This wasn't "the fuck" to me, it was just funny as hell.

Ah...I am not impressed so far.

Come on Whooves, you must do better (GEDDIT?!)

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Hey, sorry, but things that may lead to the discovery of NSFW sites are not allowed. please PM Felix if you're participating in this thing.

Sooo we can't post a single thing on the forums?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA