1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

I have to:

1. Finish my PMV I've been working on for two months and had absolutely no time for

2. Keep writing more of me and Doc Whooves' story

3. Get some work done on that pony game I'm a designer for

4. Try and do all of this before Bronycon so I can tell readers/viewers/teammates that I am going to-

5. Book plane tickets for Bronycon

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

And an awesome one

jtMv6V7ZvmE

You are a busy man.

Indeed, there is always something to do. And when that's done, I can finally get to work.

BTW, Chapter 2 of our fic will probably be out tomorrow or Friday, depending on whether or not I want Twilight Sparkle to do another read through, mostly just so he can read my comments about how all his suggestions are wrong and stupid but also necessary and extremely helpful. Relationships with editors are weird, man.

EDIT: "At least one new post has been made to this topic. You may wish to review your post in light of this."

Well, okay then Twilight, looks like I WILL have you looks it over again.

And an awesome one

jtMv6V7ZvmE

You are a busy man.

Indeed, there is always something to do. And when that's done, I can finally get to work.

BTW, Chapter 2 of our fic will probably be out tomorrow or Friday, depending on whether or not I want Twilight Sparkle to do another read through, mostly just so he can read my comments about how all his suggestions are wrong and stupid but also necessary and extremely helpful. Relationships with editors are weird, man.

EDIT: "At least one new post has been made to this topic. You may wish to review your post in light of this."

Well, okay then Twilight, looks like I WILL have you looks it over again.

If you'd allow, I may end up helping in that endeavor as well.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Mostly what Twilight's doing, I enjoy going back and touching up details of things.

Things you need on your résumé:

1. Play Fallout 3

2. Be versed reasonably well in Fallout lore (Do YOU know who the most popular president in NCR history was?)

3. Read Fallout Equestia!

4. Know how to work with the English language.

Estimated time until completion: Eighteen Months

Review pending.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Mostly what Twilight's doing, I enjoy going back and touching up details of things.

Things you need on your résumé:

1. Play Fallout 3

2. Be versed reasonably well in Fallout war (Do YOU know who the most popular president in NCR history was?)

3. Read Fallout Equestia!

Estimated time until completion: Eighteen Months

Review pending.

...I'll get back to you, Felix. I still need to finish F3.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Ironically I just barely fit those requirements myself. I've played Fo3 a few times, read Fo:E once and only one short side story, and only recently got/started playing New Vegas.

And you should probably put something in there about "decent grammar and spelling skills," though previous experience is not necessary.

Ironically I just barely fit those requirements myself. I've played Fo3 a few times, read Fo:E once and only one short side story, and only recently got/started playing New Vegas.

And you should probably put something in there about "decent grammar and spelling skills," though previous experience is not necessary.

Actually I DON'T fit the requirements. I've never played fallout (but I really want to) I've only seen a LOT of let's playe of all the fallout games

non-euclidean fuck machine

Actually I DON'T fit the requirements. I've never played fallout (but I really want to) I've only seen a LOT of let's playe of all the fallout games

mlfw4147-mfw.png

Well, don't worry about that anymore, because you are going to play it RIGHT NOW! Yes. You. Wallet. Your car. Out the front door. Gamestop. Fallout 3. Goodbye.

Sorry can't, I don't have anything that can handle it. I think, my gaming computer can do oblivion at the lowest graphical setting. So fallout 3 might work. But the fallout games are in my top ten games EVER!

Also it's midnight here and the only place that might have fallout is gamestop and I'm not alowed within 200 ft of the building

I'm a gamer at hart but am stoped from playing any thing new for tec reasons

Fallout is in my top ten because the world it creates is one of the best I've seen

The reason I'm not allowed within 200 of the game stop is because one time I was there a guy was thing to steal a copy of skyrim, I stoped him but I accidentally broke his arm ... and his leg ... and his other arm ... and his face. So now I'm not alowed within 200 ft

I'm a gamer at hart but am stoped from playing any thing new for tec reasons

Fallout is in my top ten because the world it creates is one of the best I've seen

The reason I'm not allowed within 200 of the game stop is because one time I was there a guy was thing to steal a copy of skyrim, I stoped him but I accidentally broke his arm ... and his leg ... and his other arm ... and his face. So now I'm not alowed within 200 ft

This does not reduce the amount of 'wat' in your story.