1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Challenge #1 complete.

After getting my mind as open as I could and sealing off the "wtf" reflex, there was only one thing left to do.

Laugh. Laugh at how absurd that story was XD Half the things I read just caused me to literally laugh out loud it was so strange.

“Good morning Mrs Cake! Good morning Bon-Bon! Good morning Strum McAwesomeposture!” lol...

That is, unsurprisingly, the only clean quote that made me laugh.

Retired Forum Moderator

Still no dafuq reaction. I don't think you understand, Felix. A couple of my friends who Chan a lot and Username have driven any sense of dafuq clean out of me. I just laugh at what I'm reading. Really hard. Except at this part. T'was very sad:

Derpy’s eyes began to water as she sat heavily on her haunches, staring after Rainbow Dash. “But… I’m your friend too” she whispered sadly.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

HEY SHINYOBJECT, HOW WAS THE ELECTRICAL FIRE?

4jGn7sPZEWk

Fun fact: I was actually sitting 6 or 7 seats away in the same row where the molten plastic was dripping. I was like 10 feet away from ground zero.

BUT YES.

BRONYCON WAS AWESOME.

My favorite parts were the Bronypalooza concert Saturday night, the closing ceremonies (where I got to sit at the front row), and sitting outside the expo center watching episodes on the giant semi trailer.

I met BronyMike, DustyKatt, PixelKitties, LivingTombstone, and Egophiliac. I hugged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2oJPMdiAZcand he gave me a cardboard cutout of his OC screaming. I bro-hoofed Nicole Oliver and Peter New as they were walking down the front row.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

I met BronyMike, DustyKatt, PixelKitties, LivingTombstone, and Egophiliac. I hugged https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2oJPMdiAZcand he gave me a cardboard cutout of his OC screaming. I bro-hoofed Nicole Oliver and Peter New as they were walking down the front row.

jelly.jpg

Pic related, my current body composition.

Don't forget your umbrella!

See here's the thing. I AM going next year, because I'll have a license with no restrictions, I'll have graduated high school, and my parents will have NO hold on me. Fuck yea. But Pinkie, why must you make me laugh so hard?

Oh, and Felix. That was really the easiest one yet. I actually searched around to make sure I had read the right one because it was too easy. I don't even understand why Mic The Microphone had such a hard time reading this...

Oh, and here's a vid of the bronypalooza. And yes, that is Tara Strong on the left partying her ass off.

kMBW34U8_7c

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Then I don't think you have the right one, I'll pm you the only thing I know of that has it.

Also just to keep things easier to follow call the fanfic by the clop flavor they are attached to ant the number they are in that flavor

Oh what you did find the right one (dam you must be one sick basterd to think that was easy) but I do have one that I KNOW you won't be able to finish.

non-euclidean fuck machine

(genre: Oh please, no more!) #2 My iPod denies its existence on FanFiction, so I listened to a reading. It was a little difficult but I made it through in pretty good shape. The sexual nature of the piece made the gory parts comical enough that I didn't have to extensively think about them and get myself squeamish. Plus, Sweetie Belle's moments of utter and absolute retardation ("I like to eat paste!") were too funny to let the torture get to me. So yea, not too many problems, and I finished it, so:

86d68d7e7ba8a50b46555dc06fd3c2dad1fc33b0_full.jpg

Now what do I win?

Oh you don't win any thing yet, those were only the first two levels, the next flavor is "oh...oh my" but first we have a bonus round! You won't be reading a clop fic but will be reading something else instead. Your next one is safe for work so I can post the name here, the name of it is "Cheerillee Has Torettes" now last I checked this fic is now done yet so just read up to the end o what has bean completed so far. When reading this you can not laugh an all. And when ever there is a fic that I can post the name of refer to it by it's name.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Oh you don't win any thing yet, those were only the first two levels, the next flavor is "oh...oh my" but first we have a bonus round! You won't be reading a clop fic but will be reading something else instead. Your next one is safe for work so I can post the name here, the name of it is "Cheerillee Has Torettes" now last I checked this fic is now done yet so just read up to the end o what has bean completed so far. When reading this you can not laugh an all. And when ever there is a fic that I can post the name of refer to it by it's name.

Well I'm not even gonna try that one for the competition since I know I'm gonna lose it. I laugh at the mere thought of people laughing and being told not to laugh makes me laugh more.

But since it's a comedy the way you describe it I may just read it for the lulz.

Retired Forum Moderator

Well I'm not even gonna try that one for the competition since I know I'm gonna lose it. I laugh at the mere thought of people laughing and being told not to laugh makes me laugh more.

But since it's a comedy the way you describe it I may just read it for the lulz.

Yea, that's one of the main reasons why a lot of people at school are annoyed by me. I laugh when I don't even know what I'm laughing at, then I ask what the actual joke was. Just the sound of others laughing makes me smile and eventually laugh. Call me Pinkie Pie, but i've got a laughing problem.

Edit: I didn't make it very far at all:

"FUCK YOU KID YOU'RE A DICK!"

I just lost it :lol:

But after the first 2 chapters, I got used to it and didn't laugh at all. Oh and the grammar in the story was absolutely atrocious. It irritated me too much and ruined a lot of the funny parts.

rainbow_dash_and_her_toys_by_j_z_a-d55dm9j.gif

zJv5qLsLYoo

cheerilee_80__s_sig_by_alicehumansacrifice1-d3hohqz.png

Five hours later, Fluttershy is my favorite pony again thanks to this:

VXTpRK3Uhy8