Announcement from me :P

Sign in to follow this  

Trust me, it can be harder than it looks/sound. I've tried, but failed, epically. Well good luck, also, what's your first LP going to be on?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Little tip: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, choose original games. Don't make minecraft videos, or LP's of game EVERYONE is playing(like how everyone and their mother were making portal 2 LP's).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's a sign of how old I am that the only definition I can think of for "LP" involves vinyl records.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

It's a sign of how old I am that the only definition I can think of for "LP" involves vinyl records.

Don't feel bad, I was thinking of that too.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I cannot for the life of me sit through a Lets Play, I know what you're thinking "But Hamburglar, isn't Freeman's Mind just a lets play?" But Freeman's Mind is heavily scripted and funny, big difference.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Little tip: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, choose original games. Don't make minecraft videos, or LP's of game EVERYONE is playing(like how everyone and their mother were making portal 2 LP's).

What game hasn't been LP'ed yet?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Hm, people today probably don't even make the distinction between an LP and an EP. I guess they're kind of obsolete terms.

I love funny Lp's, I watch these type of russian ones were the maker didn't play the game for a long time and comments on all the problems, or stupidity or other funny stuff about the game, if anyone understands russian...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_vjg1FMlmo

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

It would be a blind one though.. because It's been a while since I played it.

Don't feel bad, I was thinking of that too.

Me three, and I'm still not sure what their talking about.

I only realised it was Let's Play when Gecko mentioned it, don't know what EP is though :l