Did You Know...

Sign in to follow this  

The whole Rebecca Black mumbo jumbo is an example of just how incredibly cruel and immature adults and kids alike can act together. A 13 year old kid is enjoying fame and having fun? Call the police! It would not surprise me if the reason the video was taken down was because of its comments section.

Did you know that I am sometimes embarrassed to be a human?

Too right, mate. Some humans lose the ability to be empathetic over the internet when they realize that, due to anonymity, there are no ways that it can negatively affect them. Key word being "THEM". To be honest, I found the song annoying, but I didn't outright hate her for making it. Now these idiots have probably ruined her chance at becoming a singer, just because they didn't like the song.

Did you know that humans crossed the Moral Event Horizon a long time ago and that this is nothing new, but it still makes you sick to your stomach?

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Did you know that IRL I practice the art of Chivalry? I do, despite what I do online...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Did you know that I find that unlikely, but if you managed to prove it I'll give you -rep for it?

Did you know that I don't care enough on the internet to bother even trying to prove it, even for -rep?

did you know that a majority of people with a stuttering problem (i being one of them) can sing without stuttering ever? (dont know how the hell it works if someone can explain it to me that'd be awesome) (seriously though i stutter like every other sentence but i can sing along to songs without any problem whatsoever :))

did you know that a majority of people with a stuttering problem (i being one of them) can sing without stuttering ever? (dont know how the hell it works if someone can explain it to me that'd be awesome) (seriously though i stutter like every other sentence but i can sing along to songs without any problem whatsoever :))

Did you know that creative speech is what causes the stuttering, and not the speech itself? (the area that actually causes you to speak either processes faster or slower than the part that decides what to say)

Did you know that creative speech is what causes the stuttering, and not the speech itself? (the area that actually causes you to speak either processes faster or slower than the part that decides what to say)

yes i did, i just dont understand how it does not affect my singing, i guess because everythings in sync..

Did you know that if you fast forward Beyond the Sea at the right moment you can hear Bobby Darin say "I like chips"?

Did you know that masked backwards into Nature Trail to Hell by Weird Al has the words "The Devil Eats Cheese Whiz"?

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Did you know I never posted anything to the contrary?

Who doesn't?

did you know, Dragon Fruit is a red fruit with a seedy white center that looks like the inside of a kiwi and tastes like a sweet pumpkin?

Retired Forum Moderator

Did you know I was born on the same date as Wierd Al?

Not the same year.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Have you known that using the word "do" to ask a question is called a "do insertion"?

English was like its Germanic relatives starting questions with the conjugated verb, but changed for no known reason.

Makes you think about these posts a bit.

Did you know that these posts don't make me think at all?