Did You Know...

Sign in to follow this  

Did you know that I tried to shit, but all I did was fart?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

did you know that i can put a f***ing lead ball in your head 500 yards away with my Long Land Pattern Brown Bess Flintlock Musket?

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Draw force of English Longbows can be as much as 200 pounds. Which is to say, to pull the bowstring all the way back in order to fire the arrow, would require the physical ability to dry-pull 200 pounds with one hand- let alone being able to aim it accurately for its maximum range, a distance of as much as 150 meters.

That's like holding the weight of three sniper rifles in one hand and still being able to keep good aim.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Did you know that Learning to speak Swedish is frustrating becaues everyone in Sweden already speaks better English than you will ever speak Swedish.

The most powerful laser in the world, the Nova laser at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, CA, USA, generates a pulse of energy equal to 100,000,000,000,000 watts of power for .000000001 second to a target the size of a grain of sand.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Did you know that you now have -144 Rep thanks to me?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Did you know that grass is green?

Did you know that blood is red, except for white blood, which is white.

Hi Friend.

Did you know that the Earth is round?

Did you know that the Earth isn't actually round? It's slightly flattened at the poles, and bulges slightly at the equator.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Blood is actually a mixture of several different things and not one uniform compound. The liquid of blood is blood plasma, which is by volume 93% water and 7% other dissolved substances like protein and glucose. The solids in blood are mostly red blood cells (made from iron-rich hemoglobin, which is a compound that stores and releases oxygen with about 97% efficiency) but also contain white blood cells (which are larger than red blood cells, and are somewhat grayish in color) and platelets, among other things.

Blood is red because of the hemoglobin in red blood cells. Oxidized iron compounds are naturally red in the same way oxidized copper compounds are green.

Blood is almost identical in weight to water.

Lasagna is a dish made from layered tomato sauce, cheese, and sometimes meat sauce, vegetables and herbs. Its culinary origin is from various parts of Italy.

Baklava is a dessert made from layered filo and flavored with small nuts and honey, and is a typical culinary treat from parts of the former Ottoman Empire and western Asia.

Did you know that I just torrented something?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.