The Worst Weather You've Seen

Sign in to follow this  

Yeah, I know...

I just panic (or would panic) either way. :/

Your loss... It's awesome weather to watch...

Awesomely scary when you have no basement and a small house made of wood in a densely populated area with lots of trees and cars.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Awesomely scary when you have no basement and a small house made of wood in a densely populated area with lots of trees and cars.

Still awesome... Can't deny that.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Still awesome... Can't deny that.

Not if you're dead.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Not if you're dead.

Yup... No denying, alive or dead.

Not if you're dead.

Yup... No denying, alive or dead.

How are funnel clouds/tornadoes awesome, anyway? Their damage is awesome (awe inspiring), but not awesome like "TOTALLY RAD, BRO!!!!111ONEONEONE"

Sorry for the double post, but we're under a severe thunderstorm watch til 9 PM... was scary earlier; I was driving home and saw a huge cloud mass with a really low cloud that was the shape of a funnel... it never hit the ground, fortunately. It was coming over a restaurant we were in the parking lot of... I wanted to pull out so badly.

I wanted to pull out so badly.

That's what he said :D

-_-

How are funnel clouds/tornadoes awesome, anyway? Their damage is awesome (awe inspiring), but not awesome like "TOTALLY RAD, BRO!!!!111ONEONEONE"

Question... Are you female or male?

Oh snap! :lol: Although this forum is pretty confusing like that.

Sorry for the (most likely) forum necromancy, but I'm male.

Wow, I slept until 4 PM and this thread reaches 4 pages in a day?

Today Is probably the worst, took out the trash and my feet got fried on the pavement.

You must live in a mild area.

FINALLY! I'VE SURPASSED KIRKRENG IN POSTS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vh0WmT7YQ4

I think its too hot to see tornadoes in AZ, at least in Phoenix-Metro area. The worst weather I've seen are the sandstorms, like the one a couple of weeks ago.

DUST-STORM-ARIZONA.jpg

Phoenix-Sand-storm1.gif

Car is still covered in dust.

I think its too hot to see tornadoes in AZ, at least in Phoenix-Metro area. The worst weather I've seen are the sandstorms, like the one a couple of weeks ago.

Car is still covered in dust.

I remember those... Left an 1/8th inch of dust on the front of my car once. Keeps the bare spots from rusting though when they get sandblasted every 4-8 months...

I was getting my hair cut yesterday when a thundershower popped out of nowhere. I think I saw/heard lightning hit the ground several times.. the thing that scared me was the haircutter person (whatever you want to call them) was using one of those electric things (never bothered to learn the formal name.. I'm not sure if it's a razor or what) hooked up to a socket.. easy path for lightning.

I was getting my hair cut yesterday when a thundershower popped out of nowhere. I think I saw/heard lightning hit the ground several times.. the thing that scared me was the haircutter person (whatever you want to call them) was using one of those electric things (never bothered to learn the formal name.. I'm not sure if it's a razor or what) hooked up to a socket.. easy path for lightning.

That would scare the living sh*t out of me, that's for sure. I think it's called an electric haircutter or hair trimmer.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

This actually happened about a month or two ago. It was my dad's birthday and he was out on the porch cooking steaks when rain just started pouring down. It was raining so hard, you couldn't see one foot in front of you. It was also hailing pretty badly too. After it was all over, I went outside to observe how much damage the storm caused. There were piles of hail, really deep puddles of water and the power went out on the other side of the street I live on. I also heard sirens in the distance. Turns out a tornado touched down east of Akron. I was pretty worried about my dad but he was alright.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Very heavy snow

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

This actually happened about a month or two ago. It was my dad's birthday and he was out on the porch cooking steaks when rain just started pouring down. It was raining so hard, you couldn't see one foot in front of you. It was also hailing pretty badly too. After it was all over, I went outside to observe how much damage the storm caused. There were piles of hail, really deep puddles of water and the power went out on the other side of the street I live on. I also heard sirens in the distance. Turns out a tornado touched down east of Akron. I was pretty worried about my dad but he was alright.

How close was the tornado? Also, I would've been inside cowering the nanosecond I heard the sirens. The only problem is that sometimes sirens are sounded for severe thunderstorm warnings; I have no clue why. I'm like a weather hypochondriac and I'm pretty used to hail and frequent lightning.

Is this the storm (

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lpCIKkiZBk)?