Monster on the progress bar?

oh-look-its-this-thread-again.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Well, it's Baron Von Blubba from Bubble Bobble, the "running out of time" monster. I'm guessing it's a joke based on the fact that the progress bar hasn't been updating for a while.

ROFL! Can't believe someone else remembers that game :thumbup:

I come on the page and it's the first thing I see, so I go to the forum and sure enough, there's a three page thread about it. Also, it's Friday and I am upset that FM has not been uploaded. Ross is going through his emails now, laughing in our faces. :cry:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Interval 00

It is impossible to say how first the idea entered my brain, but, once conceived, it haunted me day and night. Object there was none. Passion there was none. I loved the little monster. He had never wronged me. He had never given me insult. For his progress chart I had no desire. I think it was his eye! Yes, it was this! One of his eyes resembled that of a vulture -- a pale pink eye with a film over it. Whenever it fell upon me my blood ran cold, and so by degrees, very gradually, I made up my mind to take the life of the little monster, and thus rid myself of the eye for ever.

Monster.jpg

Now this is the point. You fancy me mad. Madmen know nothing. But you should have seen me. You should have seen how wisely I proceeded -- with what caution -- with what foresight, with what dissimulation, I went to work! I was never kinder to the little monster than during the whole week before I killed him. And every night about midnight I pulled up the bookmark to his image and opened it oh, so gently! And then, when I had made an opening sufficient for my browser, I put in a socket all closed, closed so that no code was executed, and then I thrust in my browser. Oh, you would have laughed to see how cunningly I thrust it in! I moved it slowly, very, very slowly, so that I might not disturb the little monster's sleep. It took me an hour to place my whole browser within the opening so far that I could see him as he lay upon his progress chart. Ha! Would a madman have been so wise as this? And then when my browser was well in the site I undid the socket cautiously -- oh, so cautiously -- cautiously (for the hard drive creaked), I undid it just so much that a single thin ping fell upon the vulture eye. And this I did for seven long nights, every night just at midnight, but I found the eye always closed, and so it was impossible to do the work, for it was not the little monster who vexed me but his Evil Eye. And every morning, when the day broke, I went boldly into the site and spoke courageously to him, calling him by name in a hearty tone, and inquiring how he had passed the night. So you see he would have been a very profound little monster, indeed, to suspect that every night, just at twelve, I looked in upon him while he slept.

Figured it was Tell Tale Heart as soon as I read "I think it was his eye!" Poe is pretty awesome, and if you typed that whole passage + your little extras, You deserve at least 50 rep points :thumbup:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

So of the people at Bioware where people who made stuff like combine nations(witch is lit fuse) go to there web site. i miss that stuff. even if i just seen it last year. witch makes me think. was Ross Apart of lit fuse?

Well crap. Now I wish there was a Freeman's Effect series.

MASS EFFECT TOOK LIT FUSE AHHHHHHHHH. no plz no not say that again

wut

I concur.

Lit Fuse Films = Bioware.

And that's part of the reason I'm actually looking forward to ME3... They were the only other Machinima that I liked besides Ross Scott.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Lit Fuse Films are Cinematic directors at Bioware or something now aren't they.

Yes, they now do all of the cinematics for Bioware.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Interval 00

It is impossible to say how first the idea entered my brain, but, once conceived, it haunted me day and night. Object there was none. Passion there was none. I loved the little monster. He had never wronged me. He had never given me insult. For his progress chart I had no desire. I think it was his eye! Yes, it was this! One of his eyes resembled that of a vulture -- a pale pink eye with a film over it. Whenever it fell upon me my blood ran cold, and so by degrees, very gradually, I made up my mind to take the life of the little monster, and thus rid myself of the eye for ever.

Monster.jpg

Now this is the point. You fancy me mad. Madmen know nothing. But you should have seen me. You should have seen how wisely I proceeded -- with what caution -- with what foresight, with what dissimulation, I went to work! I was never kinder to the little monster than during the whole week before I killed him. And every night about midnight I pulled up the bookmark to his image and opened it oh, so gently! And then, when I had made an opening sufficient for my browser, I put in a socket all closed, closed so that no code was executed, and then I thrust in my browser. Oh, you would have laughed to see how cunningly I thrust it in! I moved it slowly, very, very slowly, so that I might not disturb the little monster's sleep. It took me an hour to place my whole browser within the opening so far that I could see him as he lay upon his progress chart. Ha! Would a madman have been so wise as this? And then when my browser was well in the site I undid the socket cautiously -- oh, so cautiously -- cautiously (for the hard drive creaked), I undid it just so much that a single thin ping fell upon the vulture eye. And this I did for seven long nights, every night just at midnight, but I found the eye always closed, and so it was impossible to do the work, for it was not the little monster who vexed me but his Evil Eye. And every morning, when the day broke, I went boldly into the site and spoke courageously to him, calling him by name in a hearty tone, and inquiring how he had passed the night. So you see he would have been a very profound little monster, indeed, to suspect that every night, just at twelve, I looked in upon him while he slept.

HOLY POST