Monster on the progress bar?

Heyy, isn't that Morte from Planescape: Torment?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

NO! IT IS NOT MORTE! IT IS NOT A ZERG! IT'S NOT A GOD DAMNED REAPER!

It's from Bubble Bobble! God damn kids with no sense of history whatsoever...

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.

Interval 00

It is impossible to say how first the idea entered my brain, but, once conceived, it haunted me day and night. Object there was none. Passion there was none. I loved the little monster. He had never wronged me. He had never given me insult. For his progress chart I had no desire. I think it was his eye! Yes, it was this! One of his eyes resembled that of a vulture -- a pale pink eye with a film over it. Whenever it fell upon me my blood ran cold, and so by degrees, very gradually, I made up my mind to take the life of the little monster, and thus rid myself of the eye for ever.

Monster.jpg

Now this is the point. You fancy me mad. Madmen know nothing. But you should have seen me. You should have seen how wisely I proceeded -- with what caution -- with what foresight, with what dissimulation, I went to work! I was never kinder to the little monster than during the whole week before I killed him. And every night about midnight I pulled up the bookmark to his image and opened it oh, so gently! And then, when I had made an opening sufficient for my browser, I put in a socket all closed, closed so that no code was executed, and then I thrust in my browser. Oh, you would have laughed to see how cunningly I thrust it in! I moved it slowly, very, very slowly, so that I might not disturb the little monster's sleep. It took me an hour to place my whole browser within the opening so far that I could see him as he lay upon his progress chart. Ha! Would a madman have been so wise as this? And then when my browser was well in the site I undid the socket cautiously -- oh, so cautiously -- cautiously (for the hard drive creaked), I undid it just so much that a single thin ping fell upon the vulture eye. And this I did for seven long nights, every night just at midnight, but I found the eye always closed, and so it was impossible to do the work, for it was not the little monster who vexed me but his Evil Eye. And every morning, when the day broke, I went boldly into the site and spoke courageously to him, calling him by name in a hearty tone, and inquiring how he had passed the night. So you see he would have been a very profound little monster, indeed, to suspect that every night, just at twelve, I looked in upon him while he slept.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Interval 00

It is impossible to say how first the idea entered my brain, but, once conceived, it haunted me day and night. Object there was none. Passion there was none. I loved the little monster. He had never wronged me. He had never given me insult. For his progress chart I had no desire. I think it was his eye! Yes, it was this! One of his eyes resembled that of a vulture -- a pale pink eye with a film over it. Whenever it fell upon me my blood ran cold, and so by degrees, very gradually, I made up my mind to take the life of the little monster, and thus rid myself of the eye for ever.

Monster.jpg

Now this is the point. You fancy me mad. Madmen know nothing. But you should have seen me. You should have seen how wisely I proceeded -- with what caution -- with what foresight, with what dissimulation, I went to work! I was never kinder to the little monster than during the whole week before I killed him. And every night about midnight I pulled up the bookmark to his image and opened it oh, so gently! And then, when I had made an opening sufficient for my browser, I put in a socket all closed, closed so that no code was executed, and then I thrust in my browser. Oh, you would have laughed to see how cunningly I thrust it in! I moved it slowly, very, very slowly, so that I might not disturb the little monster's sleep. It took me an hour to place my whole browser within the opening so far that I could see him as he lay upon his progress chart. Ha! Would a madman have been so wise as this? And then when my browser was well in the site I undid the socket cautiously -- oh, so cautiously -- cautiously (for the hard drive creaked), I undid it just so much that a single thin ping fell upon the vulture eye. And this I did for seven long nights, every night just at midnight, but I found the eye always closed, and so it was impossible to do the work, for it was not the little monster who vexed me but his Evil Eye. And every morning, when the day broke, I went boldly into the site and spoke courageously to him, calling him by name in a hearty tone, and inquiring how he had passed the night. So you see he would have been a very profound little monster, indeed, to suspect that every night, just at twelve, I looked in upon him while he slept.

The Tell Tale Heart?

NO! IT IS NOT MORTE! IT IS NOT A ZERG! IT'S NOT A GOD DAMNED REAPER!

It's from Bubble Bobble! God damn kids with no sense of history whatsoever...

Dude calm down. lol I know it's from Bubble Bobble, they're simple jokes.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Baron_%28Bubble_Bobble%29_%28modified%29.gifBaron von Blubba (Japanese "Skel-Monsta"): It is the invincible monster that appears after the time limit for a round has expired (this limit can be as low as 1 or 2 seconds on some rounds, but there are two rounds with no time limit: round 94 and round 100). It looks similar to a white Monsta, but can only move vertically or horizontally at timed intervals. It can pass through walls, ceilings and floors, and speeds up until either the level is completed or a player is killed. In two-player mode, two Skels appear, each homing in on a particular player, although either player can be killed by touching either of the Skels. A Skel can also be dismissed by touching a player who has just been killed and is still flickering, and thus invincible. Another way to get rid of Skel is to pick up the flashing heart powerup (the only one which remains on the screen after the "Hurry up!" warning.

This forum discriminates against the poor and asserts disingenuously!

How about I cut your balls off and sell them to a Vortigaunt?

*Insert snappy Mass Effect reference he-I AM ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Ugh, yet another meme. I hate this kinda cr- I AM ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

In all seriousness, I did discover this first thing I logged on a few days ago, and I find it quite amusing in spite of it's apparent uselessness.

Retired Forum Moderator

maybe that ghost thing is to freak people out :3...

or maybe there's a scary encounter on the next episode!!!!

we'll soon find out. :mrgreen:

I believe it is where Freeman regains his memoory in the episode. or ross is screwing with us, trying to get us to freak out. and i gotta say its working on some.

I believe it is where Freeman regains his memoory in the episode. or ross is screwing with us, trying to get us to freak out. and i gotta say its working on some.

Can't be. It's pasted over top episode 36 and that's the last release.

Retired Forum Moderator

Well crap. Now I wish there was a Freeman's Effect series.

MASS EFFECT TOOK LIT FUSE AHHHHHHHHH. no plz no not say that again

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS AND A FEW POSTS AHEAD IS A FROM A DIFFERENT THREAD.Thank you for your consideration.

If nobody has noticed yet, there seems to be a ghost (from wario land or something) on the progress bar. Why is there a ghost? Is the next episode scheduled for holloween? Is it haunted? WHY IS THERE NO EXIT ON THI- owait.

Will somone tell me what's going on? (Or at least make up stuff about what's going on)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Im not sure, ive seen it, but the progress bar also has episode 36 as not finished, so maybe it has something to do with it being old?

Im not sure, ive seen it, but the progress bar also has episode 36 as not finished, so maybe it has something to do with it being old?

If that's so, then why wouldn't he just update it? I'm pretty sure it's for of a hassle to put in a ghost than just use the paint can tool.