The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF ACCURSED FARMS...

For too long, alphabetagamma has desecrated what would otherwise be a forum of greatness and Machinimas more than worth your time with his recurring images and mentions of ponies. We must reclaim this forum in the transcendent name of our sublime leader, Ross Scott...

I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their messages [to Ross Scott], if no images are neglected, and if the best quotes are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our thread home, to ride out the storm of Bronies, and to outlive the menace of MLP, if necessary for years, if necessary alone.

At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of Ross Scott's website-every (wo)man of them. That is the will of Administrators and the community.

The Accursed Farms Administrators and the Accursed Farms Users, linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their native website, aiding each other like good Friends to the utmost of their strength.

Even though large tracts of 4chan and many old and famous websites have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Bronies and all the odious apparatus of Brony rule, we shall not flag or fail.

We shall go on to the end, we shall post in Youtube,

we shall post on the seas and oceans,

we shall post with growing confidence and growing Rep in the air, we shall defend our website, whatever the cost may be,

we shall post on the beaches,

we shall post on the account registration grounds,

we shall post in the fields and in the streets,

we shall post in the hills;

we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this forum or a large portion of it were part of the Herd, then our community beyond the "Forums" button, armed and guarded by the Accursed Farms community, would carry on the struggle, until, in Ross's good time, the New Website, with all its Rep and Likes, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

WE'RE UNDER ATTACK BY A BRONY! AVAST, YE SWABS! REPEL THE INVADERS!!!

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Weak pony! You are no match for me now! I hereby invoke the power of every member on this board who despises Bronies!

alphabetagamma uses Friendship Beam

It's not very effective.

Hi Friend.

*Negative on that hit rainbow 1. Prepare conventional weapons systems*

*Be advised friendly units in the area. Suggest evac prior to strike*

*Full evac isn't possible. We cannot wait. We'll send a warning and that's it. Celestia 1 out*

13289%20-%20applejack%20celestia%20EVE_Online%20fluttershy%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash%20rarity%20spike%20tagme%20twilight_sparkle.png

At first the pony stuff was funny, now it's just really f**king annoying. You spam it everywhere ABG.

I think we can organize a peace if you would be willing to keep your ponys/bronys in pony/brony designated threads.

Hi Friend.

These statements are true the Pony stuff is kinda funny IMO. I really never knew what a Brony was till i Googled it.

alphabetagamma while im not a mod of AF and Ross Scott has the final word. I really think that it needs to stop, the joke has ran it course and you have exhuasted all the fun that was in it.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Must everything be about ponies? Every post you make seems to be in relation in some way to MLP. Spamming obsessions can go too far. I love Batman so much I have two tattoos relating to him, but I don't make every word I say about him. It's not funny, nor interesting and I can't even imagine that you could derive a lot of trolling pleasure from doing it. There is no effort or cleverness, it's just not shutting up about one thing.

Must you truly go on doing this?

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

We have a proposer of peace on the battlefield, stop all fire.

Hi Friend.