The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

If they survive the radiation, we're resorting to sending in some of these:

mi_35_hind_helicopter_gatling_gun_poster-p228051796300817177trma_400.jpg

And some of these.

CarpetBombing1.JPG

(Which are actually bombs.)

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

maybe wy should try to call the spanish inquisition?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

maybe wy should try to call the spanish inquisition?

Nooooboody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Nooooboody! Har har har har!

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Oh, I know... Their wepons are: Surprise, fear, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Ponies..."

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Perhaps you should surrender now.

suramon.jpg?t=1293733199

All right, it is very compelling that they have broke several laws of physics before, and no doubt will do it again, I will give you that. But, there is no way they could survive the radiation.

I'm afraid the bombs wouldn't detonate at all, and I doubt ionizing radiation even exists there! :)

Perhaps you should surrender now.

suramon.jpg?t=1293733199

All right, it is very compelling that they have broke several laws of physics before, and no doubt will do it again, I will give you that. But, there is no way they could survive the radiation.

I'm afraid the bombs wouldn't detonate at all, and I doubt ionizing radiation even exists there! :)

Could you explain why they wouldn't detonate, Mr. Robert Oppenheimer?

Also... there *can* be victory against your indoctrination.

sheppard+mas+effect+3+trailer+shot+earth.jpg

That's right. Commander Shepard. He's dealt with this sort of thing before (Bronies suddenly seem a lot like Reapers, now.).

bowserjack.png

What you gonna' do now?

Considering the very precise requirements for nuclear weapons, I think it likely that even a slight change in the laws of physics would render nukes worthless.

bowserjack.png

What you gonna' do now?

Considering the very precise requirements for nuclear weapons, I think it likely that even a slight change in the laws of physics would render nukes worthless.

Since when were the laws of physics changed?

Why must I keep posting this :|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muVfidujxRg

I don't feel like watching an almost 10 minute video.. it only applies to MLP, anyway. :P

Why must I keep posting this :|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muVfidujxRg

I don't feel like watching an almost 10 minute video.. it only applies to MLP, anyway. :P

It basically shows that the ponies can change the laws of physics within their lands.

Though, I would like to see them try invading on our turf, where the laws of physics are on our side.

Hi Friend.

We'll have to play defense when the war resumes, then...

Hopefully with a moderator on our side.

Yes. Chuck Norris is immune to the effects of the Orbital Friendship Beam, as well as the indoctrination.

Why would he side with ponies? Chuck Norris rides horses, not ponies. :P

We also have:

Neo...

neo-matrix1.jpeg

*He thinks he's in the Matrix, but it's actually reality he's bending. He also thinks ponies are the new agent versions.*

Sam Neil...

sam_neill_event_horizon.jpg

*He returned from hell just to help us fight the ponies.*

Gabe Law, and Gabriel Yulaw...

600full-the-one-screenshot.jpg

*Both put aside their similarities just to fight these moronic equines.*

We win.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.