The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

Yah, and? I really do fail to see your point Epsilon...

I suppose it really is only for people who are comfortable with putting their masculinity on the line...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

How do people become Bronies so easily...? After 4 episodes, you love a show for little girls...

And you have actually watched how much? It's awesome!

(Hmm, I'm starting to think this should have been posted in the MLP:FiM thread)

There are too many of this thread already.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

@NOT you Doom Shephard

Yeah maybe... though i mostly typed this up as a response to Epsilon Raising an army

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

The way you put "raising an army" makes me feel like some sort of epic war hero, like the Warden in Dragon Age.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

The way you put "raising an army" makes me feel like some sort of epic war hero, like the Warden in Dragon Age.

Seems more like a Gordon Freeman thing.

Seems more like a Gordon Freeman thing.

Well, I've played Dragon Age more than I have Half-Life.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Don't ye worry, bronieh! the redcoats are coming to aid ye!

263988_165551833512307_100001724745926_383256_4303850_n.jpg

The calvary for the calvary is here!

Hell yeah, fuck the American Rebels. Wait, ohhh...

Hi Friend.

-_-

...So... We good then?

...So... We good then?

Afraid not! We only have two solutions:

[*]Indoctrination.

[*]Death to all ponies.

vZxay.jpg

130496576617.gif

Iuqpx.jpg

While you were busy 'negotiating' and having tea parties and milk and cookies, we destroyed one of your bases!

HAHA THAT BASE NEVER WAS ON OUR SIDE!

You've just bombed a Naruto Fan 'base' *snicker* Puns

While you were busy bombing another shows base we were busy 'loving and tolerating' a couple of your spys!

HAHA THAT BASE NEVER WAS ON OUR SIDE!

You've just bombed a Naruto Fan 'base' *snicker* Puns

While you were busy bombing another shows base we were busy 'loving and tolerating' a couple of your spys!

If that base wasn't yours, explain the ponies inhabiting it.

Also, our spies are immune to love and toleration. That's why they're coldblooded assassins.

If that base wasn't yours, explain the ponies inhabiting it.

Hmm...

cow.jpg

Also, our spies are immune to love and toleration. That's why they're coldblooded assassins.

That's what they thought.

(S)he PMed me.

I know but (s)he said to only keep it to one topic...

You can just say "she" Epsilon :|

How dare you call *WAR* hilarious! Bronies, ponies, and regular human beings have all died in this conflict. Either side with them, or side with us... there can be no half measures in war.

I survived the Machinima.com wars kid.

war.jpg

This is just a skirmish in my book.

I love you! :lol:

tumblr_lldw8wINF51qgd3y7o1_500.jpg

You would like that, wouldn't you. Know, all my love don't belong to everyone. For example, I don't even know you irl alphabetagamma, why would I give you some of my love.

Hi Friend.

You would like that, wouldn't you. Know, all my love don't belong to everyone. For example, I don't even know you irl alphabetagamma, why would I give you some of my love.

That's why it says our :D