The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

The United Kingdom is not Europe.

Indeed. It is in Europe, just like the United States are in (north) America.

The United Kingdom is not Europe.

Indeed. It is in Europe, just like the United States are in (north) America.

Sixth grade geography debate. :think:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

What are you talking about? There is nothing to debate about, locations of countries are definite. The discussion originated from my point about calling a country by the name of the continent it is a part of. Only the United States do that, as far as I know.

What are you talking about? There is nothing to debate about, locations of countries are definite. The discussion originated from my point about calling a country by the name of the continent it is a part of. Only the United States do that, as far as I know.

How do we do that, though? We rarely call ourselves America, just the United States of America. It's the 50 united states *of* America, just like how a European country is *of* Europe.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I see/hear the name America more often than the United States/US/States/whatever, personally. "The United Kingdom of Europe" is never nicknamed Europe, it is always UK, United Kingdom, England, etc.

I see/hear the name America more often than the United States/US/States/whatever, personally. "The United Kingdom of Europe" is never nicknamed Europe, it is always UK, United Kingdom, England, etc.

You have to admit, the United Kingdom of Europe sounds pretty awesome.

Definitely, but it could be misinterpreted as a "united Europe".

Actually so can "United States of America" now that I think about it.

Well, it appears this is the second thread in a row that I've managed to derail. "Introduce Yourself" is looking pretty bleak, also.

Fellow Accursed Farmers, I come to you in the wake of recent events to issue a call to reason.

Let no forum member deny the perils of our time. While we battle one another, divided by the petty strife of our common history, the tide of a greater conflict is turning against us, threatening to destroy all that we have accomplished. It is time for us as fans, and as individuals to set aside our long standing feuds and unite!

The tides of an unwinnable war are upon us, and we must seek refuge upon better sites, lest we be swept away by the flood of crappy videos.

The original Machinima.com is no more. Whatever semblance of unity and protection it once provided is a phantom... a memory. With bad videos left unchecked, who will you turn to for protection?

The devastation wrought by the Call of Duty videos is self-evident. We have seen our channels and communities destroyed by the calculated blows of the Black Ops “Top Ten” videos. We have seen firsthand our friends and loved ones consumed by the nightmarish IG Daily. Unprecedented, and unimaginable though they may be, these are the signs of our times.

The time has come my fellow Accursed Farmers, to rally to a new banner! In unity lies strength. Already many of the dissident factions have joined us. Out of the many we shall forge an indivisible whole, capitulating ONLY to a single throne! And from that throne... I... shall watch over you.

From this day forward, let no user make war upon any other user. Let no youtube channel conspire against this new beginning. And let no man consort with Call of Duty players. And to all the enemies of quality machinima, seek not to bar our way. For we shall win through... NO MATTER THE COST.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Fellow Accursed Farmers, I come to you in the wake of recent events to issue a call to reason.

Let no forum member deny the perils of our time. While we battle one another, divided by the petty strife of our common history, the tide of a greater conflict is turning against us, threatening to destroy all that we have accomplished. It is time for us as fans, and as individuals to set aside our long standing feuds and unite!

The tides of an unwinnable war are upon us, and we must seek refuge upon better sites, lest we be swept away by the flood of crappy videos.

The original Machinima.com is no more. Whatever semblance of unity and protection it once provided is a phantom... a memory. With bad videos left unchecked, who will you turn to for protection?

The devastation wrought by the Call of Duty videos is self-evident. We have seen our channels and communities destroyed by the calculated blows of the Black Ops “Top Ten” videos. We have seen firsthand our friends and loved ones consumed by the nightmarish IG Daily. Unprecedented, and unimaginable though they may be, these are the signs of our times.

The time has come my fellow Accursed Farmers, to rally to a new banner! In unity lies strength. Already many of the dissident factions have joined us. Out of the many we shall forge an indivisible whole, capitulating ONLY to a single throne! And from that throne... I... shall watch over you.

From this day forward, let no user make war upon any other user. Let no youtube channel conspire against this new beginning. And let no man consort with Call of Duty players. And to all the enemies of quality machinima, seek not to bar our way. For we shall win through... NO MATTER THE COST.

I want to vote for you so badly, now... but Blue is also a great candidate.

Bravo. A truly inspiring and motivational speech. I agree 100%.

Orson_Welles_Citizen_Kane_clapping_.gif

on the subject of quoting Starcraft in the MLP thread, I brought you this as a token of my appreciation:

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/105/605/original/PonyCraftColored.jpg?1300038062

but I do agree. bravo good sir

Retired Forum Moderator

on the subject of quoting Starcraft in the MLP thread, I brought you this as a token of my appreciation:

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/105/ ... 1300038062

Pfft, this is much better starcraft:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJbAT1wzS8U

Enough! I can't allow you to do this anymore!

And now, alphabetagamma, you are going to pay!

*Hair turns golden*

Bjossi! Take this thread and go somewhere safe, I'll deal with this Brony once and for all, now get going!

He's trolled innocent posters again, and again... even Blue and J.C...

IT'S OVER, ALPHABETAGAMMA!!!

Original dub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2jRcEEaoXg

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/105/ ... 1300038062

Pfft, this is much better starcraft:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJbAT1wzS8U

Enough! I can't allow you to do this anymore!

And now, alphabetagamma, you are going to pay!

*Hair turns golden*

Bjossi! Take this thread and go somewhere safe, I'll deal with this Brony once and for all, now get going!

He's trolled innocent posters again, and again... even Blue and J.C...

IT'S OVER, ALPHABETAGAMMA!!!

Original dub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2jRcEEaoXg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zSHz7Thvbc

I'm still regenerating my left arm. I'll resume the fight for the ponies after it grows back.

Retired Forum Moderator

WHAT.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Alright, the war is over, we can go to home now.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"