The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

Well, (s)he just wants us to keep it in this thread, but alphabetagamma will have some trouble doing that...

I don't think there can be any treaty.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

In that case

*detonates the love and tolerance right next to epsilon*

Rainbow-Nuke-575x359.jpg

Retired Forum Moderator

I'd gladly continue this, but Alyxx is a bit... disapproving of ponies and whatnot.

I am not disapproving of ponies. I am disapproving of being exceedingly off-topic.

I know. I couldn't think of a much better way to word it, hence the three periods.

Umm. Yeehaw?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

This is starting to turn into the "glayyyshur!!" incident of another forum, which ended in tragedy on May 2nd, aka "Glayshur Ban Day" XD

though I doubt the mods here will take that path. at least, not yet. O_o

Retired Forum Moderator

This is starting to turn into the "glayyshurrr!!" incident of another forum, which ended in tragedy on "Glayshur Ban Day" XD

Alyxx already said it's fine if the ponies don't come out of this thread. You can consider this thread their prison (Yes, alphabetagamma :twisted:) , in a sense.

lol ik. She hit the problem in it's early phase. XD

This may be our prison but there's nothing stopping... SIG QUOTES!!!

Now I'll let my comrades duke it out with you for a while. I have some F.3.A.R to play.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Retired Forum Moderator

lol ik. She hit the problem in it's early phase. XD

This may be our prison but there's nothing stopping... SIG QUOTES!!!

...Yeah. I'm changing my sig ASAP... as soon as I can find a better one, that is.

As an Anti-Brony, I suggest we be Browncoats and we all have our avatars wear this hat: jaynehat2.jpg

I am not disapproving of ponies. I am disapproving of being exceedingly off-topic.

How can something be "exceedingly off-topic" in FREE-FOR-ALL, an area were EVERYTHING is off-topic?!

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

How can something be "exceedingly off-topic" in FREE-FOR-ALL, an area were EVERYTHING is off-topic?!

Off topic as in not on the intended lack of topic for this area. like saying I like apples in a topic about oranges. :x

And I used to play on the Project Mayhem server, will again if they're still around.

Retired Forum Moderator

As an Anti-Brony, I suggest we be Browncoats and we all have our avatars wear this hat: jaynehat2.jpg

Now this I can get behind...

And laugh at.

Interesting idea though...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

This is starting to turn into the "glayyyshur!!" incident of another forum, which ended in tragedy on May 2nd, aka "Glayshur Ban Day" XD

Don't panic! I'm making a list.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Don't panic! I'm making a list.

Is it going to be published in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? If not, why not?

The Guide already mentions 'ponies'...

Ponies - A group of semi-terrestrial equines that are suspected to be a mental conditioning hazard. Counter with hate, or manly things.

What TF2 server do you guys play on?

I frequent 2Fort Rainy (Hal's PGD), but you'll only find me there when it has a good amount of people.

I play on this server when I play Battlefield.

Have fun with your 0 player server there...

no, he is playing with his imagined rainbow pony firends :lol:

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Imaginary gets you 0 experience, and -skill.