The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

tumblr_lldw8wINF51qgd3y7o1_500.jpg

You would like that, wouldn't you. Know, all my love don't belong to everyone. For example, I don't even know you irl alphabetagamma, why would I give you some of my love.

Because giving someone you don't know irl your hate would be even worse.

Retired Forum Moderator

Cease fire! We have a neutral person on the battlefield, possibly a civilian. Whose side are you on, blightmare?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I already stated I'm with alpha O_o

*GTFO's before the volley of bullets*

Retired Forum Moderator

Don't you run away, Brony! You can't hide from us!

Firing a Brony Escapee Killer.

beamgif2bex1.gif

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Hey, you know what? I actually like alphabetagamma, he's a nice buddy. The only problem are ponies Dx

We need exorcist I think...

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Hey, you know what? I actually like alphabetagamma, he's a nice buddy. The only problem are ponies Dx

We need exorcist I think...

Yeah he's not bad except for his ponies... the other day we played 2Fort on TF2.. I was Pyro and he was Medic.. we did a pretty good job of annihilating Soldiers, HM Snipers, and the like.

Oh yeah, and he invited me for friends on steam.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Sadly, I think we're coming to signing a peace treaty. Too bad... I expected some sort of epic, bloody, violent revolution.

Looks like a future "Quota" on pony posts.

Besides, I bet half the followers of the pony crap don't even know one pony's name.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Looks like a future "Quota" on pony posts.

Besides, I bet half the followers of the pony crap don't even know one pony's name.

Do you?

I wish for you both to tone it down a bit. I don't mind if you keep it to specific topics but lately I have been seeing it everywhere and it's not only annoying me but also other mods.

I guess the UN is intervening

Alphabetagamma, I wouldn't recommend making light of this.

Good news everyone! I'm still alive! The hate beam only blew off my left arm!

And I'd join you guys in TF2 but I haven't played in a year so my skills are rusty. :x

Retired Forum Moderator

Good news everyone! I'm still alive! The hate beam only blew off my left arm!

And I'd join you guys in TF2 but I haven't played in a year so my skills are rusty. :x

If you play Sniper, I could help you a bit...

Somewhat, yes. I got decent with the huntsman before stopping.

Edit: sod it. I think I'll go get in some practice for the first time in a long time. :x Erm. once my 6 gig download finishes.

Retired Forum Moderator

Somewhat, yes. I got decent with the huntsman before stopping.

Edit: sod it. I think I'll go get in some practice for the first time in a long time. :x Erm. once my 6 gig download finishes.

Not to turn this into a TF2 thread, but I, unfortunately, almost explicitly play Rifle Sniper.

heh, I shift between the 2 depending on the circumstances.

Anywho, viva la pony *runs at epsilon with a Love and Tolerance strapped to his chest.*

Retired Forum Moderator

I'd gladly continue this, but Alyxx is a bit... disapproving of ponies and whatnot.