The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

Hello there!
Join us!

Don't give in to his indoctrination! We must remain vigilant if we are to crush the Brony army!

Indeed...

What's a 'Brony"?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Weird? Yes. Any weirder than the internet already was? Not by a lot.

That's your opinion.

What's a 'Brony"?

...I don't know how to explain it. In short, it's anyone like alphabetagamma.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

When was the last time you looked at /b/?

?

Is that a site, or are you talking about the symbols you just typed?

This thread is going off course! We are fighting a *war* against the Bronies, not having a tea party! Who are you allied with, BTGbullseye? Us... or those... monstrosities?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Ah.. it appears we have an initiate to our ranks.. welcome, fellow Brony Resister!

This thread is going off course! We are fighting a *war* against the Bronies, not having a tea party! Who are you allied with, BTGbullseye? Us... or those... monstrosities?

I am my own side in this conflict... I'm anti whatever they are, and neutral to your side.

Alliances are always so troublesome... Everyone asking you to do stuff, getting mad when you don't... I just don't see the point.

Fair enough... although I hope Lord Sinister sides with us, or we'll have a devastating disadvantage.

Fair enough... although I hope Lord Sinister sides with us, or we'll have a devastating disadvantage.

orbital_nuclear_bombardment.jpg

This raises a good point... we have weapons; all they can do is indoctrinate us and fire friendship beams.

This raises a good point... we have weapons; all they can do is indoctrinate us and fire friendship beams.

Friendship Beam is like a Care Bear Stare. It prevails over all modern technological advances.

Retired Forum Moderator

What's a 'Brony"?

Do you mean my little pony geek?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

What's a 'Brony"?

Do you mean my little pony geek?

...Not quite. Alphabetagamma's not a pony *geek*... he always posts ponies, although I'm not sure whether he's trolling.

...It appears even alphabetagamma is attempting diplomacy. Where has this thread gone?