The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

We really need to turn this back into a "war thread..." now it's just another discussion thread with the occasional "epic battle moment."

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

this is the wrong thread I am sorry

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

BorgPony.jpg?1299737380

Your ponies will be assimiliated. They will adapt to serve us.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

BorgPony.jpg?1299737380

Your ponies will be assimiliated. They will adapt to serve us.

Why, yes! Doom Shepherd is correct!

I'm not sure you understand.

myLittleZombiePony.jpg

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Don't ye worry, bronieh! the redcoats are coming to aid ye!

263988_165551833512307_100001724745926_383256_4303850_n.jpg

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Don't ye worry, bronieh! the redcoats are coming to aid ye!

263988_165551833512307_100001724745926_383256_4303850_n.jpg

Redcoats, eh?

267948-2978-9.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Since the beginning of time(year 2010), There has been Hate among the forums of the Internets!

Hate of a race that was unfairly judged!

A race that was brought together by a common interest!

A race composed by all different kinds of ethnicities(and Canadians)!

A race of people broght together by a little girls' cartoon!

A race that was brought together by Friendship!

We are the Bronies!

As you read this now, Hate spreads through this forum like a Disease!

Users such as Epsilon would see wiped out or at least banned for the love we share!

As of right now He is raising an army to strike us from these forums!

BUT THE BRONIES WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!

WE WHO POST ON FORUMS REGULARLY!

WE WHO CAME TO THIS FORUM BECAUSE OF OUR LOVE FOR FM AND CP!

WE WHO BRING JOY TO THE FACES OF OTHER USERS WITH OUR PONIES!

WE ABIDE TO THE RULES AND RESPECT MOD AND ADMINS!

WE WHO TOLERATE AND LOVE!

We, under the protective guise of The Bronies in Arms, shall spread love and toleration that FiM has taught us!

Go, my brothers and sisters! Spread the Truth!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

...Wait. I thought this thread was made by alphabetagamma. What a shock that it wasn't.

...Also, I'd recommend not turning this into another war thread. Alyxx wouldn't be happy.

Yeah, I'm not taking it seriously either. I just prefer to stay out of it. As long as you keep it to one topic, it's all okay.

(S)he PMed me.

Settle down dude...

I'm not being serious...

It's all fun and games!

Also I've also really wanted to do a Brave Heart Speech

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I know but (s)he said to only keep it to one topic... and a Braveheart speech would be pretty cool if you could do it correctly.

Yeah yeah, Somthing along the lines of "not take our freedom"

Not that i'd want this to turn into a forum war...

Are you really a Brony? Or are you just siding with them because they're the "persecuted underdog minority?"

Nah dude I'm a Brony Straight up!

Started watching about a month ago!

Started liking it halfwway thru the first episode

Started loving around the fourth episode

How do people become Bronies so easily...? After 4 episodes, you love a show for little girls...

tumblr_kzjpxqgLNp1qbtxzjo1_r1_500.jpg