• Demoman
    • Engineer
    • Sniper
    • Medic
    • Spy

The scout for obvious reasons...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEd5MdyJYb4

They're so annoying but funny

They're not funny when you headshot them, but the hitboxes bug out, and they meatshot you.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I got most play time on sniper. Find that more fun.

Offensive sniping or 5 miles away sniping?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

if the map is large with open space, I go rifle. if it's cramped with little long range, Huntsman.

Retired Forum Moderator

if the map is large with open space, I go rifle. if it's cramped with little long range, Huntsman.

And with JARATE!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I tend to move up with my team; my current loadout is: Sniper Rifle, Jarate, Shahanshah, and Professional's Panama.

Well, I'm migrating my vote over to pyro. I'm starting to like that class, even if it is a little cheap.

Retired Forum Moderator

I find that in close-quarters maps Pyro is the best, fairly open maps it's Heavy with a medic backup, and wide open maps I haven't played yet, so I have no clue what's best on them... (engineer for any defensive anything, unless the guys playing the heavies/pyros suck)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

well for open maps I usually just go soldier since there's ALWAYS some guy with the upgraded engi.

Retired Forum Moderator

well for open maps I usually just go soldier since there's ALWAYS some guy with the upgraded engi.

Demo + Medic is the ultimate Engie counter, IMO.

thats because you never saw the uber-charged spy 8-)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

well, yes, but I have better aim with soldier and I'm not blessed with skilled/intelligent medics very often. some guy went kritzkrieg when I told him I was going to go soldier to take out the turrets...

Retired Forum Moderator

well, yes, but I have better aim with soldier and I'm not blessed with skilled/intelligent medics very often. some guy went kritzkrieg when I told him I was going to go soldier to take out the turrets...

You don't need godlike aim to take out a Sentry; it only takes 2 or 3 Stickies. :mrgreen:

As for the part about the Medic...

I know how you feel...

You don't need godlike aim to take out a Sentry; it only takes 2 or 3 Stickies. :mrgreen:

As for the part about the Medic...

I know how you feel...

That's true and I've done that, but once those turrets are down, I'm still stuck on demo and I don't like demo very much. :x

Retired Forum Moderator

That's true and I've done that, but once those turrets are down, I'm still stuck on demo and I don't like demo very much. :x

Same.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I've switched to heavy. I had Axeldeath healing me today, and we annihilated the other team. We pushed them back to their spawn for several minutes, and I think I ended up with a 115/12 Kill to death ratio, that along with five dominations, epic.

I've switched to heavy. I had Axeldeath healing me today, and we annihilated the other team. We pushed them back to their spawn for several minutes, and I think I ended up with a 115/12 Kill to death ratio, that along with five dominations, epic.

I also have a demo of me derping around on Freight that I may put in a future frag video (assuming I make one; I've never edited anything).

I wish I could've saved the time I headshotted you when you were a Spy and you jumped down to facestab me. :(