Bill S.978

Sign in to follow this  

Because so many people think American's are stupid, ridiculous stereotype.

I wish I knew exactly what we did to the world that makes people so happy to embrace negative stereotypes.

In the words of Jeff Foxworthy, "We can't keep the most ignorant amongst us OFF the television."

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I wish I knew exactly what we did to the world that makes people so happy to embrace negative stereotypes.

In the words of Jeff Foxworthy, "We can't keep the most ignorant amongst us OFF the television."

I don't seriously want to believe that people take TV as an accurate account for the majority of a people. If it is so... world, I am disappoint.

Hmm, here are some more legit excuses to dislike the americans (From a ukrainian perspective):

1. Trashing high European culture and creating popular culture shows/music/art that influenced even our own idiots. Also filling our news with this shit.

2. Your recent military/CIA history and it's support for Israel, Kosovo...

After this the list goes on with things that we don't really care about, just the way we don't like how you live.

A cultural difference.

On the other hand, I like some comedy shows, computers, a few computer games from the US.

Thank you.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Huh. I'd have thought that, after the Holodomor, being against more genocide would be viewed as a GOOD thing, especially by Ukrainians.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

it is a good idea

-rep for those 5 words.

Huh. I'd have thought that, after the Holodomor, being against more genocide would be viewed as a GOOD thing, especially by Ukrainians.

This...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well as you can see we have a slight dissagreement on what is 'preventing a genocide' and what is not.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

it is a good idea

-rep for those 5 words.

Reading comprehension? Never heard of it? Too bad. If you had bothered to read the full post or even look at the bill objectively, you'd see that endangering video game content is not the intention of this bill, but is due to its wording, the bill in and of itself is a good idea, but it needs to be more precise in wording, for it is intended to apply to illegal streaming of copyrighted content like movies and TV shows, not video games, and so I proposed revising the bill, but you didn't read that, you only read up to those 5 words and instantly decided to make a judgement call.

Is it bad that I'd be okay with this bill if it got That Guy with the Glasses taken down?

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Is it bad that I'd be okay with this bill if it got That Guy with the Glasses taken down?

I'd be 60% OK with this bill if it got Justin Bieber, Fred, and RayWilliamJohnson off the internet.

20% for each of them.

I'd also be 40% Upset if FM got taken down.

Also known as "Username"

it is a good idea

-rep for those 5 words.

Reading comprehension? Never heard of it? Too bad. If you had bothered to read the full post or even look at the bill objectively, you'd see that endangering video game content is not the intention of this bill, but is due to its wording, the bill in and of itself is a good idea, but it needs to be more precise in wording, for it is intended to apply to illegal streaming of copyrighted content like movies and TV shows, not video games, and so I proposed revising the bill, but you didn't read that, you only read up to those 5 words and instantly decided to make a judgement call.

All of that is already illegal, so why do we need another bill that says that illegal things are illegal, especially when it's way too broad?

-rep for those 5 words.

All of that is already illegal, so why do we need another bill that says that illegal things are illegal, especially when it's way too broad?

It isn't saying that, it is increasing punishment and the deliverance of punishment for these illegal acts, because the current system is not working.

it is a good idea

-rep for those 5 words.

A stupidly worded, exploitable law is worse than no law.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

A stupidly worded, exploitable law is worse than no law.

^^^

It isn't saying that, it is increasing punishment and the deliverance of punishment for these illegal acts, because the current system is not working.

How is it changing the punishment at all? How is it going to change anything except to increase the spread of what is illegal to things that shouldn't ever be illegal?

How is it changing the punishment at all? How is it going to change anything except to increase the spread of what is illegal to things that shouldn't ever be illegal?

As it is, it is up to companies to prosecute these illegal acts, those that perform them, this bill will make it a federal offense, and it will be up to federal authorities to prosecute... wait... you know what, I'm suddenly against this bill, this is just another expanse of federal power over our lives.

Copyright infringement is a federal offense already.

Still haven't told me how anything is going to change if this bill somehow makes it through... (besides all the game vids getting taken down)

Copyright infringement is a federal offense already.

Still haven't told me how anything is going to change if this bill somehow makes it through... (besides all the game vids getting taken down)

Numerous music videos, all the big youtube stars that use just a tiny bit of copyrighted content in videos will be taken down. For that, people will riot, and it will be the end of this great 300 year experiment.

Yes, that will happen, because vast majority of Americans are idiots.

Hi Friend.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.