I think I broke something...

Sign in to follow this  

So yeah, clicked a link and got what I never expected to get:

has, um... anyone else gotten anything like this yet?

Retired Forum Moderator

I think you might have showed code somehow...

I get something similar to it if I right click and select Inspect element.

I'm not sure how to fix it though

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I got something like that once when I was looking stuff up on some other site. As far as I know, it probably isn't serious.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Maybe it's because you herd I like macs :P . If it didn't happen again, I doubt it's anything to worry about. It was probably just a glitch, or you might have been pressing a key and not noticed.

You divided by 0 didn't you?

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Captain obvious thinks this is a problem with your computer.

captain-obvious.jpg

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

whoa this topic took a turn for the strange XD

and lol alpha, I forgot about that google search....

Retired Forum Moderator

These things can happen, especially on forums where html script is written every time you make a post. They mostly fix themselves though, so there is no need to worry.

Hi Friend.

It's all because of that 'video' (if you can call it that) you have up in the other tab.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

It's all because of that 'video' (if you can call it that) you have up in the other tab.

problem_face_by_brunowskisigs.png

I just find it bizarre that this is the first time I've ever seen something like this and I'm been foruming for at least 4 years. O_o

Retired Forum Moderator

Yeah that was the first thing I noticed when I saw the picture

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

MO-ommmm! Blightmare broke the internet!!!

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...