Forum Post Adventure

Sign in to follow this  

"Hey subconscious, can I borrow your hat?"

"You're already wearing a crabshell helmet, Kid. Aren't there monsters you're supposed to be shooting right now?" he says rhetorically.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Say "Not really...", then ask where the nearest suicide booth is.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

(No particular reason. Very well, let's finish this, if someone wants to continue, we can start a new adventure).

"The nearest suicide booth is right here!" says a booming voice, just as a massive gamma ray burst eradicates all life on Earth.

[align=center]THE END[/align]

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Welcome to the Accursed Farms Text Based Adventures.

Please select a game:

1) Dig Dug

2) Zork

3) Bad Dudes Vs. DragonNinja

4) Dementia: descend into darkness

5) Star Wars X

Your choice:_

Alright then...

Dementia: Descend into Darkness

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

You wake up in a dark stone corridor, lit by a single torch. You can't remember how you got here or what is your name. In front of you, to the north, there's a wooden door. The corridor fades into the shadows to the east and west.

Head north.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

You open the door. The room behind it is lit by a few candles. The walls are covered with shelfs containing old books and parchments. There's a desk with a sheet of paper and a large knife on top of it.

You grab the knife.

The room is lit by a few candles. The walls are covered with shelfs containing old books and parchments. There's a desk with a sheet of paper on top of it. The exit is to the south.

You start systematically grabbing the books one-by-one and stabbing them through their wrapper without reading the titles. A dozen books after you suddenly hit something hard, steely whith the knife. You open that book and you see inside the book the pages were cut out in a shape so a small copper box could fit. You bring the book closer to a light source and have a closer look at the small box. The box has shiny, clean sides with spherical (and flower patterned) fretwork on it. The box is small as a 0,5l flask, has bit rounded corners, shape of a soap maybe and it has a keyhole on the bottom.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

Search pockets

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

You find lint and a throat lozenge in your pants pockets.

You find a ballpoint pen in your shirt chest pocket.

Take the box out of the book and take it (if there is no space in your pockets then hold it in your left hand). Examine the sheet of paper on desk.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

~ I guess we have a connection problem with the server. ~

You carefully take the box out of the book. You're holding it in your left hand. You walk to the desk, and take a look at the sheet of paper on it. The paper is blank. You have the feeling you may smell lemon but this smell is too weak to describe it's original career from it. You think it could be lemon, even if it's a weak smell this is similar to that flavour.

Look up at ceiling

You're now looking at the ceiling. It is made of wood and is too high to reach it. The candles can barely light the beams. Amongst the few cracks and spider webs you can see a dark, iron lantern hanging from the ceiling attached to an iron chain.

Look at floor

(are there any things that could be used to reach the lantern?)