Breaking News

Sign in to follow this  

They're the only thing keeping China and/or NK from invading... Both have long-standing hatred that they try to keep the rest of the world from finding out about.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

They're the only thing keeping China and/or NK from invading... Both have long-standing hatred that they try to keep the rest of the world from finding out about.

I say leave SK to die. Them and the lives of their people are not worth it.

Why do you say that? That's where most of our electronic devices are coming from now, and several of the best cars/car parts. SK has better quality products than China, is the same price for the better products as China, and SK is a lot friendlier than China.

Why do you say that? That's where most of our electronic devices are coming from now, and several of the best cars/car parts. SK has better quality products than China, is the same price for the better products as China, and SK is a lot friendlier than China.

We wouldn't have to settle for foreign produtcs if we made them ourselves.

If we make them ourselves it would cost $5000 for a mid-grade Android cell phone... Besides, it isn't that bad when the foreign product is from an ally. (I don't care for most Chinese products apart from Lenovo)

But even if manufacturing everything ourselves was desired, it would be impractical due to not enough workers, the massively reduced demand due to price, and the massive costs to build the manufacturing facilities. (not to mention the amount of land that would become unusable for farming due to resource gathering)

In short, we all hate not having a great domestic economy, but get used to it because it ain't going away.

Bombs have been detonated in Boston during the Boston marathon, casualties are unknown, but overall low. Everyone is on edge after this. Let's just be thankful that these were not dirty bombs or chemical/biological bombs, otherwise an ACTUAL tragedy would have occurred.

Lessee... 2 suspects were identified, 2 brothers from Chechnya*, located, they engaged in a gun battle with police. One died, apparently of a combination of gunfire and his own explosives (which he was throwing at police) going off. The other is currently being chased. Mass. is pretty much on lockdown.

Also, some of my Lefty friends who committed to the "these are Tea Party types" theory owe me apologies. None here, though, since that clearly didn't happen here. :lol:

*Where's Agent Strelnikov when you need him?

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Agreed. If it's serious, doctor. If it's not, faith-heal all you want. If it's me, wait till it hurts too much to bear, and make sure you can't possibly fix it yourself, then go to doctor.

People like that should be fucking shot....

Waste of bullets... They are doing it for themselves for free, by eliminating their offspring from the gene-pool. They are the Darwin Award contenders.

Regards

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Bloody Chechen's, at least the US and Russia can bond over something now.

:| Chechnya should be Russia's problem, Iraq and Afghanistan the US's problems.

This is incredibly late, but Syria has unleashed chemical warfare on its own people in their civil war, and there are concerns that they will hand out their chemical weapons to Hezbollah and Iran. And there bis a bird flu going on in China. Otherwise the world is kind of quiet for once in a lifetime.

YES QUIET... SILENCE IS GOLDEN, AND MY INTERNET-YELLING IS WHITE.

On topic: Bing's translator now works with Klingon. Also, Windows 8.1 is a free update for Win 8 users. (what service pack isn't free?)

http://www.gamespot.com/news/biden-no-legal-problem-with-taxing-violent-games-6408294

Foolishly foolish foolishness only a foolish fool could foolishly dream up in his foolishly foolish head.

How the fuck is this news with all the shit in the world today?

Well, one; it's only a couple days old, two; I haven't found anything particularly shitty enough to note on this forum recently (Although I'm sure several incredibly shitty things are going, I just haven't bothered to find them because I don't actively seek out bad news) three; I really don't think this qualifies for it's own thread in Gaming in General and four; while Joe Biden shouldn't be relevant to gamers in the slightest, this is a forum dominantly frequented by them and using that line of logic, it makes sense to submit articles around the topic.

But you're free to one-up me if you want.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.