Hello, fine people of the future!

Sign in to follow this  

I just noticed... The WayBack machine is finally archiving the forum!

So... this message can now be considered a time capsule for the people who look at this site on the archives for whatever reason (probably me feeling nosgalgic or something lol). So post what you like and hopefully it'll be archived.

hey, did you know we used to have cordless phones the size of your palm? i know, right? holy shit! what do we got now? a medical implant that broadcasts whatever calls/text messages we receive like a heads-up display? well, future me, i love how you somehow manged to stay so damn awesome! and if i'm laughing at that notion, then fuck you for ruining my life! :D

P.S. if i went with the name my wife chose for our children and not the one I want then let it be archived that i want the future me to slap my child in the face!

Love, from the past,

~19 year old Bill.

The good thing about the wayback machine is that it won't just store the posts, it'll store images you put up and avatars (well, for the most part). So in other words, if someone is reading stuff about what was popular in 2010/2011/2012/???? and they see Freeman's Mind/Civil Protection, and they get to this forum then they can read this post and see this image:

nagisa.png

THIS IS DIRECTED AT ME. I'M VERY ANGRY AT YOU RIGHT NOW. WHY DID YOU LET ROSS CLOSE THE FORUM?

Yeah, weird post!

Hello, future me! I hope it wasn't a big mistake to get a 3 from algorithms and datastructures instead of going to an oral exam for achieving a better mark.

I guess it's time to do some prerecorded messages for the future people who will be still alive. Or for GLaDOS.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

Dear Princess Celestia....

...The Accusred Farms forum was delated by Alyxx when she finally got her 300 rep pionts. And we all had find out, that the cake was actually a lie...

I-mad.jpg

---

Ok, I'm just kiddn' :lol:

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Hey future me, just a quick remind, dont forget that just nukes will not be enough to destroy all civilization, its also a good idea to have some robots (like the hunter from HL2:E3) to hunt any survivors, maybe even place some device to check the level of radiation on the surface inside them, in case i get my math wrong and release my new utopic society into a radioactive surface 1 or 2 generations too soon.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Hey future me, just a quick remind, dont forget that just nukes will not be enough to destroy all civilization, its also a good idea to have some robots (like the hunter from HL2:E3) to hunt any survivors, maybe even place some device to check the level of radiation on the surface inside them, in case i get my math wrong and release my new utopic society into a radioactive surface 1 or 2 generations too soon.

Just a note to my future self when I look back at this forum searching for people plotting world domination, spare this one. He'll never succeed. =D

Oooh, don't forget me in your list... I have friends that are going to assist me in making a moonbase, and dropping tungsten rods on Earth.

First, (to show we really can do it, and just how accurate we are) we take out the north side of the Korean DMZ, and all government/military buildings for North Korea. Then we demand that the rest of the world governments fix the problems that each country has, or face complete governmental destruction. There's more, but it's classified.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

so... most probably i'll read this back in a few years... probably with a higher rank in TRR and hopefully with a better life than right now.

in the future, i must remember one thing. and if i forget, i will come here. Future Koach, remember: you were born 200 years too late.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Srake, put that down!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

There is a small chance when future me is reading this he is a homeless who's coding HTML for food all day. So, listen up dude: don't give up! Just remember not to mess with politics again!

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

Just a note to my future self when I look back at this forum searching for people plotting world domination, spare this one. He'll never succeed. =D

Just like i planned. ;)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

If future me is reading this, I would like to congratulate myself on surviving the 2012 alien invasion and being a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist.

Way to go, old man!

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Meanwhile in the distant future......still no Episode 3, thanks Valve

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."