Q & A Thread

Foal hasn't accepted any friend requests from you :(

Do you think this forum will ever erupt with hustle and bustle of forum goers, or will accursedfarms expire from inactivity or funds?

There hasn't been much on the machinima scene lately, new fans will come along but in fewer numbers. As long as Ross continues to put out funny stuff his hardcore fans won't let this site die.

If you were a soup, what soup would you be? (Guess the reference)

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

I don't know the reference, but Crab Bisque.

What's your favorite video game?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I don't have a favorite video game, cause it's just too damn hard for me to pick just one, but one of my favorites is Chrono Trigger.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Omnipotent omniscience.

How many broken bones have you had?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Nothing right now, (it ceased to exist around 605 BC) but it used to be Aššur.

Ever have one of those days where you just want to go back to bed to finish a dream, but you have no idea why the dream was so entertaining? (usually after you've showered/eaten and forgotten the dream)

Multiple times, although, sometimes I do remember why it was so entertaining.

If you could go back in time, to a point that you were alive, and relive a moment, without changing anything, what would you relive?

Any one of the times that I dreamed the future, but couldn't remember it after waking. (everything before the waking and forgetting point)

What is your absolute most hated smell?

Mine- oh wait, one that you completed....

Well, the least favorite game (not the one I hate the most, but is my least favorite) that I've completed would have to be Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. As a game to bridge Sands of time and Warrior Within (even if TFS came out after), its lackluster, barely bringing up SOT, and has zero connection to WW. As a standalone game, it's okay, too easy at times (even for a POP game) the bosses aren't all that memorable, hell late in game (when you're stronger, and have a stronger sword) they just become another common enemy. Aside all that, it's still one of my favorite games, for the platforming, parkour, the jokes, and more.

What's the worst game you've played?

Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood

I don't have a slouch of a PC, it can max out Battlefield 3 -MSAA and stay at 20FPS or higher, or do Modified FONV at max -AA and get 30+ FPS... Tis game gets 2-5 FPS on minimum settings... I could emulate a console, then play the console version and get better framerates.

Ever been hit by a car doing more than 55MPH?

Fortunately, no.

How good or bad are you at programming in C++?

the name's riley

I'm an excellent at modding in any programming language, and can even tell you what each function does after a short time with a complete program... However, even after dissecting and modifying a program, I am completely unable to design any program from scratch.

How are you?

Very good, thank you.

How are you doing?

the name's riley

Not bad, apart from my alarms not going off yesterday for me to get up for work...

Do you think of questions to ask before opening this thread, or after reading the new posts and replying to the last question?

I think of a question before hitting the "Submit" button.

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Samsung Galaxy S3

What is your favorite movie?

the name's riley

Hmmm... That's very complicated for me to answer, especially since that changes from day to day... Right now I'm about to watch Ghostbusters, so that's at the top of my list until I finish it.

Have you ever tried to study true fringe science? (this doesn't include nonsensical mumbo jumbo like mind control through concentration)