Q & A Thread

meat

what is the most annoying thing in your room

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Everything that isn't mine. (it's going to be my Mom's sewing room when I leave)

If someone in your family started legally carrying a concealed pistol at all times, (even in his/her own house, and church) what would your reaction be?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

"Whoa man carefull with that!"

It's sunday, 6:00 in the evening. Would you go back to sleep or get up?

Yes.

If you couldn't sleep without drug assistance, and one drug would allow you to have vivid lucid dreams that you could easily remember, but would not provide as much REM sleep, and would require you to sleep for 12 hours and never drive a car, would you use the lucid dreaming drug instead?

No, the impracticality is too great, because for 12 hours a day I'd still have to find some sort of way to provide for myself.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

And you just broke the game Mr. Dinosaur ._.

But anyways i'll fix it!

Would you prefer watching Youtube at 3AM?

Over what? Over sleeping, no. Over eating, no. Over doing nothing while being bored out of my mind, yes.

Have you ever customized a physical object that wasn't designed to be customized? (example: adding a microphone from a cheap headset to an expensive set of headphones to make a great headset, or wiring a spare switch into your car as a fuel pump cutoff)

Yes, a bolt broke off inside my mini-van's water pump, so my dad and I had to drill a new hole in and fit it with a different size screw, as the hole was now wider than the screws that came with the pump. I'd consider that customization.

What is something that makes you feel incredibly nostalgic?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Tastes and smells that I haven't smelled or tasted for a while.

Which is the oldest place on the internet where you have/had an account?

Which is the oldest place on the internet where you have/had an account?

Same as Bullseye.

What's the closest you've ever been to death? (your own death btw)

Yes, when I saw how bad it was and I just missed my money. Ok seriously, the ending in Planescape Torment

Are you still a gamer or just dont have time for it anymore?

I'm still a gamer. I don't play as often as I want to, though.

Has anyone here beaten Super Mario Bros? The original, NES version?

I have not, but people have, of course. I'm sure there's speedruns of it on YouTube.

Do you think of e-sports as actual sports? If not, what would you consider them?

I wouldn't consider them sports like a normal sport, but definitely in the realm of mental sports. (like chess)

Have you ever tripped, scraped your hand, then done it in the exact same place twice more the same day, in the same location, and NOT thought that you should probly do something different next time you go past that location? (spoiler: I have)

Haven't reinjured myself identically before (not to say that I haven't injured myself extensively from being very klutzy as a child).

What (non Valve or Valve-inspired) game are you most interested in coming out? It doesn't even have to be one that's been announced or anything.

Space Pirates And Zombies 2...

When was the last time you went to church?

Today.

When did you graduate from High school (if you haven't, when will you, assuming you don't repeat a year)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

2005, but only because my parents decided that graduating at 16 (2003) would leave me with too much time on my hands for too long. (there weren't any jobs beyond seasonal for minors at that time in that location)

If you could get free infinite legitimate in-game money in every MMO there is/will ever be, and all you had to do was say "ok", no small print, would you?