Q & A Thread

Because it is an NSA employee now.

HEY! That mailbox is much more classy and formal!

OT: 36

Why do that cats hate us?

Because dogs.

Have you ever felt so much like you need the company of a woman, (not in the sexual sense) and couldn't get it, that you seriously considered suicide?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

No, no I have not. You sad, sad man.

How do you cure an idiot of Naruto, Facebook and Tumbler?

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Bullets work sometimes, but the application is usually considered illegal... Might try hacking his Facebook and posting as him... (harder to get caught at least) Other than those, it's nearly impossible to get people to stop running across the freeway. (gentle metaphor)

Are you a pyro? (this means a true pyro, who likes controlling the fire, not just a nutjob that likes setting fire to things)

I have personally seen North Korea in pictures, yes.

Are you dead?

In a cemetery somewhere. Not dead, just finding an excuse to drink alone.

Why is it so hard to sleep?

Because I've been pumping caffeine infused gas into the atmosphere for about 3 years now.

Why does my liver hurt? I didn't drink that much last night.

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

"That much" -Well there's your problem.

Why can't we all just get along? (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

People are stupid, and drugs are illegal.

Why the hell do I want a sword? I don't want to hurt people, and it wont fit in with my decor.

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

Because swords are awesome.

Why are swords so awesome?

Because they don't fit with most decor, and people rarely use them to kill anymore.

Why do you insist on discounting without any consideration any evidence I provide in an argument, without providing any counter-evidence?

Because you've never provided evidence that actually supported the claim you made to any significant extent. As I ALREADY EXPLAINED, I can find equally compelling evidence for every bit of hair-brained bullshit ever imagined. Religions, Ghost sightings, Illuminati conspiracies, ancient astronauts, the Mayan apocalypse (until it didn't happen) and time travelers ALL have better evidence than you, BTG. Not equal evidence, BETTER evidence, and they're the most ridiculous, hair-brained bullshit I could think of off the top of my head.

Why do you insist on making claims you can't back up through any means more compelling than a wiki page and a project overview, neither of which actually say anything other than "People are trying to do something that might be somewhat related to this."?

Because you refuse to read the source material for the Wiki pages, (it does cite sources) or do anything except skim the titles of the departments linked. (you could at least look up the history of the departments, or show some evidence that they didn't do what they said they did) Heck, it was even on national news for a while about 6-9 months ago. (and yes, the links to those stories are burred under piles of crap about software that monitors your CPU temps and transmits info over a network, or monitors your wireless network)

Why is it so hard to get people to have a decent discussion without them refusing to even CONSIDER any form of evidence?

Because you don't know what evidence is, because none of the VERY few sources cited have any evidence and most don't support your claim at all. Seriously, your own advice SHOOTS YOU THE FUCK DOWN if you actually follow it.

Why is it so hard to get people to cop to providing a bullshit source?

Because most of the time, it really isn't bullshit.

Why are you so upset by someone giving evidence, that you can't even counter the evidence with anything but a cop out?

Because there's no evidence there at all, or I'd have no problem at all.

Why can't YOU look at your OWN source and see how it doesn't actually support you?

Because you insist so violently that it doesn't support my conclusions.

Why all the violent arguments and insults over this?

Because it's fun to fight with an idiot. Not very sportsmanlike, but fun. I thoroughly enjoy watching you scramble to defend sources that can't be defended because there's nothing IN them. I enjoy shooting down your every effort, and you're making it so easy on me that I have no reason to stop.

Why don't you just concede and save yourself some face? Granted, I'll still be laughing at you, not with you I assure you, but the longer you wait the worse it'll be when you finally have to do it. And trust me, it's inevitable. It's inevitable because your position is untenable and your sources are garbage. So why not just give up and be done with it?