Q & A Thread

Not really... I have sat and thought for 5 minutes frequently trying to come up with something.

Also, I was intending it for everything... I cannot for the life of me write a 30 page report, as I always seem to condense it down to 4 paragraphs or less. I can't make a program, but I can take a partially completed program, and perfect it. (patience isn't a problem either) I can't seem to come up with art from scratch, but I can edit something pre-done to look completely different, yet still be art.

Why do so many governments still think games cannot be art?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Because then they wont have a scapegoat when [insert bad thing here] happens.

Why is it hard for me to come up with a question?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Because there are already 48 pages of questions, and we're close to questioned-out.

Why did it take 6 months for a me to get an interview, and the response was less than 12 hours after I put in the application?

Because Chaos Theory is an asshole who like nothing more than fucking with our poor mortal minds.

What is the last book you read?

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

War of the Worlds, by HG Wells. So much better than any of the movies it's not even funny.

How long do you think it'll be before you, personally, lose your job to a machine?

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Never. The company is privately owned, and prefers to have a human talk to customers instead of a machine. (and they are just now upgrading to Vista and softphones)

Why do parents seem to think that their children have no life besides working for money, and working for the parents?

Because those are the standards our society enforces.

Why do parents think abstinence-only education is going to do anything but leave the kids unprepared and misinformed when they inevitably have sex?

Because driving could be dangerous, and wearing seat belts wont help enough to make it even 1% safer. better to teach them not to drive then teach them how to do it safely. (I love this analogy TOO much.)

Where the fuck did god leave all of this convincing evidence all the priests keep telling me about? (srsly I've googled it, and I cant find it. They say if I join their club, and pay them 10% of my earnings they'll show me, but I don't wanna.)

(Nice.)

Hate to break it to you buddy, but the priests are lying to you to get money and power.

Why can't Americans understand that violence is worse than sex, and if you're going to idiotically engage in censorship and still only censor one of them it should be violence?

Censer nothing, or EVERYTHING! Seriously our government is just a tick batty nuggets when it comes to sex.

So according to the gov't companys are people, right? People have the right to free speech, correct? Advertizing is a form of speech isn't it? So why the fuck can't cigarette companys advertize? Alcohol is worse for you, and it can advertize, so why?

Because no matter how much alcohol you drink, it can't increase your risk of cancer as much as smoking 1 "light" cigarette.

Why do people generally hate on any religion they don't follow, and actively refuse to understand?

Let's answer your question with another question.

Why do people fail to examine any religion they do follow, and actively refuse to see why other people hate it, even when it's explained to them in detail with citations and references from their own holy book, because many of these people actually understand that religion and that's why they hate it?

Because 99.9999% of the time people take things out of context when they try to disprove certain religions, (there is more to the context for the Catholic religion than just the bible for example, since it was a collection of books that at the time was the best selection for explaining the religion to people) and some who claim to be part of said religions also misinterpret in many ways the same writings. (example: al-Qaeda misinterpreting the Qur'an to justify murdering innocents)

Why do people believe that context isn't important when dealing with religious writings and teachings?

They do, dummy. And the context only ever makes the things in question worse.

Why do you intentionally misrepresent your opponents in such a blatant manner it only succeeds in making you look like a desperate fool... Oh, wait. Right. Let's try a different one.

Why are you trying to drag a forum game towards a serious topic?

Because that's the kinda thing he does.

Why can't I get sleep at 4 AM the night before school starts?

the name's riley

Because there are too many people wrong on the internet.

Why is Seattlite such an idiot?

Because you're looking in a mirror and too dumb to tell it's not me.

Why is BTG so proud of his shocking lack of self-awareness?

Because you're intentionally being too much of an idiot to realize that you're completely wrong about many things.

Why do so many headset manufacturers put excessively high price tags on their products?

Oh no, see, that's what you and the entire republican party are doing. And you, friend? You're their fucking champion. Seriously, you're like the male version of Sarah Palin. You're the kind of idiotic shut-in games like Warfighter are directed at.

Are you offended by being associated with Sarah Palin or Warfighter? If so, might be a good time for introspection.

(I'm having a hard time finding the question in your post so I made it: What is your favorite dessert?)

Oh, gosh, I love so many kinds of sweet treats. Pecan pie is really yummy, but it's so hard, and time consuming to make. Cupcakes are easy to make, but I'm not a fan of sprinkles so that's a no-no. Cake can be really yummy if it's the right kind, but it gives me a tummy ache. I'll go with caramel apples they're super easy, and are so yummy. :3

What's your favorite kind of sandwich? (Also have an internet teddie bear: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ)