Q & A Thread

Yes, especially with Digimon.

Why do people (on the internet) think your opinion is wrong (and you should die) if it's different than theirs?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Because they have yet to exceed the mental age of 13 years old. (and to learn that they don't know jack about jack, and that the people who do have different opinions than them)

Why is the serious topic section silent again? We had some nice discussions going there for a while, and some not so nice arguments similar to what the previous question focuses on.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I wish I knew. I'm a little too new to have got really involved in it yet, plus I'm never confident enough to back up my own opinions.

Same question:

Why is the serious topic section silent again? We had some nice discussions going there for a while, and some not so nice arguments similar to what the previous question focuses on.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I wish I knew. I'm a little too new to have got really involved in it yet, plus I'm never confident enough to back up my own opinions.

Join in... Backing or not, you can at least voice your opinions. (and in some cases possibly realize what your opinions truly are)

Same question:

I don't know either... Hence why I asked the question the first time.

This time I'll give the option of either answering that question, or answering the question 'if you were a woodchuck, would you care about chucking wood?'.

No.

Would you like to see Ross Scott continue with Civil Protection?

I would appreciate it,but ROSS.HAS GOT.TO MAKE.HIS MOVIE.......FIRST.

What music do you listen to?(Can this go to everyone?Do i get permission?)

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I only listen to synth-garb-garage-funk-metal recorded by mice.

I also listen to nearly everything, because I need to keep expanding my boundaries.

How long before the next chocolate bomb?

I never knew there was a first one.

How is it possible that a camera program manages to record a 30 FPS hardware feed at 28 FPS?

Incompatibility? Latency? I assume your computer is more than capable of doing the necessary processing.

If Pie, then why Cake?

Incompatibility? Latency? I assume your computer is more than capable of doing the necessary processing.

It's on my phone, and other apps are more than capable of recording at 30FPS.

If Pie, then why Cake?

Because variety is the spice of life.

In what circumstances would you willingly murder someone?

If me not killing them would alter the timeline.

If you had to choose, would you rater Ross Scott continue Civil Protection, or Freeman's Mind with the Half-Life sequels, but not both, which would you pick?

Ooh, that's a toughie. Seeing as I discovered Ross (like many others) through Freeman's Mind, I instinctively want more FM, however Civil Protection is set in HL2 itself. In some ways, it's kinda six and two threes. I'll go with Protection, seeing as FM is already over 9 hours in runtime.

Though, as we all know:

HE HAS. TO MAKE. THE MOVIE. :P

Tesco now has a continental section, including 'American'. Do US stores have a 'UK' section?

The UK isn't an exporting country. I mean, they have some, but it doesn't come anywhere close to what any of the leading export countries would call 'significant' when it comes to consumer goods.

Would you sell both of your arms for a fully operational Star Trek industrial-grade replicator?

No, but a fully operational and armed Death Star? Now we're talking...

If pineapples started to grow on armpits, how would you react?

I wouldn't. That's just me. (and you do realize that after about a month, that replicator could make a Death Star, and then another, and another, etc. don't you?)

If mental prowess was suddenly as revered as physical prowess currently is, and physical prowess as reviled as mental? (Ew, he's a jock, you don't want to go out with him... Oooh, look at that nerd, he's got straight A's, now that's a catch!)

I would say, "this isn't the 'What would you do if.." thread :P But if you do a good enough save in your next post, I'll think about dinner ;)

But if the Nerd and Jock demographics swapped places, what would we get in place of the Olympics?

If you've watched the 90's series Sliders, they actually have an episode that covers that. (season 1, episode 7: "Eggheads")

Have you ever had a totally awesome dream, but the instant your eyes open, the memory of it dissipates?

Oh yes.VERY often.

Was there a time when it was sunny early in the day but it rains later and you didn't have a jacket or umbrella?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Welcome to Scotland!

Have you ever had a Landlord/lady that you had nothing but contempt for?

Nope. Most I've been friends with, and only one was close to being on my bad side. (and that was because I worked for him too)