Q & A Thread

It's a tossup between The Co-Operative and Sainsbury's. The local store in my home village, thoughtfully named "The Village Shop", is pretty decent too.

What's your opinion on jump-cuts?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I don't notice, thus don't really care, unless they're in your face, very obvious, and not a parody of in your face (like Austin Power's jump cuts are parody's of in your face). Then it's annoying.

Do you think the rug tied the room together?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Definitely dude. But that's, just, like, our opinion man.

Have you ever had a day where you felt like nothing was important at all? (including self, life, or anything at all else)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I've experienced nihilism and ego loss. I like to live hedonisticly and productively truth be told. But I also focus on moderation and enjoying the little things in life so everything has some meaning.

Despite that, there are days where I feel like everything goes wrong, and feel hopeless. Naturally.

Do you post on any other forums?

Used to! I used to be a moderator on a smaller forum but it went too quiet to function properly. X3 RIP old forum.

How's your school life? (How was it?)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I was a loner, but my actions and complete lack of shit taking (no, spell/grammar check, this is not a typo) got several people to leave their gangs, citing me as a major reason.

You dont have a question.

Went somewhere to eat recently?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

No.

Damn... I know I had a question there, where it went I have no clue.

What is your least favorite corporation? (excluding EA, Activision, or Monsanto)

If i had to rank the three, it'd be: EA, Monsanto and Activision.

Are you short-tempered?

Welp, now what?

If I have a REALLY bad day,yes.

Have you ever had any posters in your room?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I currently do: Oblivion, Skyrim, Digimon: The Movie, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Chrono Trigger. I would love to have more (and bigger ones, both Digimon and Chrono Trigger are small.) like, Morrowind, Final Fantasy 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, Half-Life, Prince of Persia, Kingdom Hearts, among others.

How old are you?

I'm currently 16 years old! :D

Although, I skipped a grade so I'm one of the youngest in my entire grade. X3 Oh boy!

What's the most extreme activity you've ever done? Sky diving? Go on a roller-coaster? Step outside? :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Wakeboarding. Nearly lost my shorts and whites after a failed attempt. Fortunately the water wasn't clear for anyone to see "something" before i grabbed my shorts.

Any favorite band/performer? Name as much as you like.

Welp, now what?

If i had to rank the three, it'd be: EA, Monsanto and Activision.

It was excluding those three, not limiting to those three or asking for a ranking of them. It was "choose one not on this list".

Any favorite band/performer? Name as much as you like.

There are way too many to list... Just assume that if it's good, and doesn't use cursing unnecessarily, I'll probly like it.

What is your least favorite corporation? Choose one not on this list: EA, Activision, Monsanto.

I oversaw that "excluding" part. Sorry about that, I messed up.

Anyway, it'll be Gibson Guitar. As much as i love their guitars, I don't like how the new models seem a tad gimmicky now, especially with that robot tuning system of theirs, as well as being overpriced.

Any life-changing/near-death experience so far?

Welp, now what?

Plenty of changing ones, but they were early in life... Closest to death I've come is nearly passing out from heat stroke. (and that has permanently affected temperature conditions that I can function in, can't do physical labor for more than 30 min if it's over 90° out)

What's your favorite flavor?

Tricky. I like most, in moderation. I guess cold water is one I wouldn't get sick of..?

But most fruit I guess...? Satsumas are lush.

Would you enjoy seeing flying whales?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

If they're anything like this:

posh-flying-whale-robert-m.jpg

Then yes, yes I would.

What would the bacon choose?

Bacon.

If you had a car, but the transmission was fried, would you sell it for less than market price to someone who promised they would shoot it full of holes, and then blow it up with C4?

I'd crash it and collect the insurance money. Usually these things work out in my favor.

How many languages can you speak?