Q & A Thread

Yes because I had to deal with one for a week working on finals. Never again.

What's the most difficult thing you've ever done that you absolutely enjoyed doing and would totally do again if you could?

Retired Forum Moderator

Source Filmmaker, which I am. (It's also no longer difficult for me, but I still find some aspects annoying, like particles.)

What's a hobby of yours?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Reading. Like, Video games aside, reading is one of my most favorite activities. Didn't used to be that way though. Not sure when it happened.

What's your favorite comedian and your favorite joke from them?

Retired Forum Moderator

If my quote in my signature hasn't informed you on that, then it's Mitch Hedberg. As my favorite joke from him, I can't fit it in the signature (which really sucks). However it's this:

UUNvFVQYClY

How old are you?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

23. Exactly 1 month from 24.

Do you frequent Any social media/similar outlets other than Facebook or Twitter? (tumblr, instagram, deviantart, etc)

Retired Forum Moderator

Tumblr, IRC, forums.

What's your biggest gripe with software lately?

Poor quality for exorbitant prices. (there are some exceptions, one of which I'm Beta testing now, it's called Resonic)

If you had to shove angry rabid woodchucks into your pants, would you have been smart enough to take the pants off first?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

A tie between Pewdiepie only because of his fans and the in Soviet Russia jokes. Honestly, I'm all for poking fun on Russia, but do it in a way that actually makes sense.

If you were Dr. Freeman in Freeman's Mind, how long would you last until you either died or committed suicide?

Probably for several hours until i say "REALITY ISN'T HERE!!!ONLY A BAG OF EXPIRED DORITOS!!!".And then i accidentaly jump off a cliff.

What is your favorite type of chocolate?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Pizza... With meat... No veggies...

How many questions do you answer on average per day?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Anywhere from 0 to the Ackermann function with both inputs being Graham's number.

If you had to eat a bag of expired Doritos with some Mountain Dew that stood out for a week until you vomit, how much could you eat?

probably like a single chip and half a sip. Don't really like either when they aren't brewing new life. :S

What is the longest you've went without sleep.

Retired Forum Moderator

Dozens of times.My eyes are baggy right now.

How many pizzas have you eaten?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

It sounds familiar but no, I have no clue.

Doest thou enjoy the anime boobarus?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time