Episode 38 uploaded to Machinima! yaaay! -progress bar-

Everyone thank Windows 7 making HUGE problems in the first place! :P

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Chapter 1 – Dark rain

The building stands, unimaginably tall and menacing, against the dark storm clouds. A huge monolith of concrete, steel and glass, it only serves to underline the general state of decay of the city. What was once referred to as “The City of Angels” is now a rain soaked festering slum, where life has no value and only the most hardened criminals (or the most desperate souls) choose to live… if their existence can be qualified as “life”.

And all because of this evil corporation.

A few years ago they established their headquarters here. Machinima.com they called themselves, and there was much rejoicing and hope for the future, as they offered to give talented young directors the opportunity to showcase their work to a global audience. Their true purpose was, as it became soon enough painfully evident, much darker.

I stand in the shadows of an alley, one block away. The rain feels good on my head; it gives me pause and focus. What I am about to attempt could only lead to unimaginable suffering and death, if you believe the stories. But someone has to try. Otherwise, we’re all doomed.

I slowly raise the grappling gun, aiming carefully for the spot on the fifth floor that my informant indicated as a safe point of entrance, and pull the trigger. Two seconds later, I feel the hook catching on and the rope tightening automatically. With one more slow breath, I engage the thermoptic camouflage, and pull the retract trigger.

As I fly through the air, everything seems to slow down. I can see each individual droplet of water. The wind whispers softly in my ears. My body feels weightless. And a great calm descends over my troubled soul.

There’s no turning back now.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

To paraphrase Homer Simpson, What I did made the forum thing happen.

Thanks, J.C. I look forward to the .pdf

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Only it hasn't been months, makihg that entire comment completely pointless.

It's been over a month and a half.

Only it hasn't been months, makihg that entire comment completely pointless.

It's been over a month and a half.

Exactly. Ross said 'monthS' at a time. Plural months. Not one month and half of another one.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."