Episode 38 uploaded to Machinima! yaaay! -progress bar-

XD It couldn't have been uploaded at a worse time too. Machinima will be dealing with GamesCom in Germany for the next little bit, which equals to millions of games, trailers, and interviews flooding their channel. Meanwhile the thing everybody cares about, Freeman's Mind, will be stuck at the back probably until they're done.

On the plus side, and completely unrelated to FM, news on awesome games such as Assassin's Creed and Arkham City are being covered. I'm definitely looking forward to some of the stuff they've made mention of.

Ehm... Maybe we'll get lucky and the plane will get hijacked. Terrorists ransom Kovic back to Machinima in exchange for no more COD videos.

I've a feeling it will show up pretty soon! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I've been checking my subscription list every 20 minutes in anticipation.

Now I have to go do stupid work, I sure hope there's a new Freeman waiting for me when I get back. One can hope.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

I refuse to even subscribe to machinima due to the fact they put out 3billion COD videos a day so I get to wait until its uploaded here

I'm guessing I'll be playing DXHR before episode 38 is released...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Ya haha i wasn't sure 6 hours ago ifi would see it or GoW 3 first so Deus Ex is fine with me

I refuse to even subscribe to machinima due to the fact they put out 3billion COD videos a day so I get to wait until its uploaded here

i refuse to subscribe to them aswell. i did once and they filled my subscription box with over 50 videos a day of nothing i was interested in at all so i unsubbed them. was much better to check the last FM episode every once in a while for a video response than deal with their "other releases" everyday in between.

then ofcourse i started to come to Ross's old site for my FM news updates.

I don't watch any of Machinima's other videos anymore. I used to watch Arby n the Chief but stopped. I don't even remember why but it's kinda boring to me now. FM and CP are pretty much the only shows from Machinima I watch.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

If you only want to watch FM on Machinima, just type "Freeman's Mind, show" on youtube and subscribe to it. Your inbox will thank you.

If you only want to watch FM on Machinima, just type "Freeman's Mind, show" on youtube and subscribe to it. Your inbox will thank you.

This is what I do, too.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

i think it'll come up about Friday

we can only hope and pray

I have a feeling!

I have a feeling!

my Blighty senses tell me otherwise.

Retired Forum Moderator

I have a feeling!

my Blighty senses tell me otherwise.

nooo-otter.jpg

Don't scare us like that,

It must be Friday, it must. Otherwise me haz depression :(

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I like how he uses smiley faces on his progress bars now.

Good to know that the next episode of civil protection is :| done.