FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 38

FM38

Download 848x480 MKV (80MB)

Here is the exciting conclusion, I mean, next episode of Freeman's Mind. This one took a lot longer to come out than it should have. Upgrading to Windows 7 set me back a week or two, which completely shattered any time predictions I had, then for various reasons, the episode is coming out almost 2 weeks after the dialogue was completed. This episode may also be the new record for the most amount of wandering in the game. As a result, it's not necessarily the most interesting one, but the next one should have some more action. At the moment I'm split between 3 different projects, but I'll be starting the next FM episode soon.

If you're artistically inclined, feel free to submit concept art of Freeman's alien design in the forums.

Nice episode, glad to see it's officially up. I look forward to the concept art and "Questionable Ethics"

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I feel that this one is one of the better episodes. I laughed more at this one than I have most others.

i almost believed you on the "exciting conclusion" thing nice anecdote Ross, but anyway a nicely done episode; the humor was excellent (word to the wise: yell more; it's funny), and i like how the episodes are dragging on, i like the sense of realism with the wondering around, only thing is that i have to point out, one part of the episode annoyed me, but i think it was my urge fighting to yell: "the fire won't kill you!" coming to that conclusion must've been a bitch: "on one hand annoy some fans with more wandering around, or the other: take a cruise through an incinerator, and lose realism points." as always i'm looking forward to your marriage pro-- er i mean next episode, and i'm definitely looking forward to the next CP, especially how you're gonna explain how they lived.

Alright, Alot of people are gonna hate what I'm about to say and think I'm being nit picky. This is just a personal opinion, and I still enjoyed the episode. ALSO slight spoiler if you have not seen the episode.

So, there were signs around the facility pointing to the right way (or pretty much only way out). I like the fact that you are going different routes for a sense of realism, but Freeman is a genius you'd think he'd notice the multiple signs pointing to the correct exit and head that way, :arrow: and the signs were visible in the lost sequences. I guess what I want is for the lost sequences to be trimmed just alittle, and moving on to the next big room.

DON'T HURT ME FREEMAN FANS!

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Being stoned to death? on the internet? for having a differing opinion? WHERE HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND! but seriously though we will kill you. (JK of course, god, stop being so sensitive)

Alright, Alot of people are gonna hate what I'm about to say and think I'm being nit picky. This is just a personal opinion, and I still enjoyed the episode. ALSO slight spoiler if you have not seen the episode.

So, there were signs around the facility pointing to the right way (or pretty much only way out). I like the fact that you are going different routes for a sense of realism, but Freeman is a genius you'd think he'd notice the multiple signs pointing to the correct exit and head that way, :arrow: and the signs were visible in the lost sequences. I guess what I want is for the lost sequences to be trimmed just alittle, and moving on to the next big room.

DON'T HURT ME FREEMAN FANS!

Oh they won't hurt you. Just find out your address and terrorize you mob style. You'll be fine.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

As usual Machinima butchered the video quality.

Upscaling to 720p from 480p, tearing at the 2nd trip mine, and annotation spam.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

My house

:arrow:house_on_fire.jpg

:cry:

I take back everything I said, HAIL ROSS!

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."