Your favorite PSX games

Gex.

flawless game.

no really.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Gex.

flawless game.

no really.

Lock and load, little lizard!

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Gex.

flawless game.

no really.

Lock and load, little lizard!

Fuck yeah.

I hated Disco Inferno, that level was so confusing. THAT GAME WAS WEIRDER THAN THE FOURTH OF JULY AT RICK JAMES' PLACE!

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I didn't have a PS1, but I played a few PS1 games on the PS2. I enjoyed the original Crash Bandicoot and the original Rayman :D.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

You ENJOYED Rayman? That game is the bane of my existence...I just...why is it so hard?

It is the physical entity of pure rage.

You ENJOYED Rayman? That game is the bane of my existence...I just...why is it so hard?

Well, I didn't have alot of ps1 games, and my memories of this game are pretty fond.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Nobody mentioning The Legend of Dragoon? I'm disappointed.

Seriously, the girl has her clothes explode off her repeatedly in this game... And it's still somehow rated T instead of M...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Crash Bandicoot,Resident Evil,Rayman,MediEvil,Gran Turismo,Spyro,Metal Gear Solid,Quake 2 and Doom.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude