Post favourite music from your country

Sign in to follow this  

Very simple really. Also, preferably post songs in native languages but it isn't necessary.

(If you are from the USA post your favourite music from your region/city)

Here is my Arsenal:

1siiBxIxIo4

hv80ydqVrPU

jvmhnA8PGLQ

HZIm7KWSCNI

Btw, all these artists have other tracks in similar tracks too if anyone wants to check them out.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I pretty much only listen to English music.

:shock: Why? Do you mean English as in coming from the brits or english as in, sung in english?

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

:shock: Why? Do you mean English as in coming from the brits or english as in, sung in english?

Sung in English i mean. Its just that pretty much most German/Dutch music is awful.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sung in English i mean. Its just that pretty much most German/Dutch music is awful.

Ho-ho-ho, I may agree that most german/dutch music is awful but in the minority scene they have some of the best music in the world and they are technical geniuses. All producers around the world know the best equipment in the music industry is german.

Don't you know that pretty much all major movie tracks are composed by german Hans Zimmer.

A lot of american pop songs are composed by german producers, just check the producer.

And those that aren't are actually produced by Swedish producers such as Red One (Lady Gaga)

The dutch are not only about dutch House like Afrojack, and other acid stuff, they are also one of the powerhouses of trance in the world. In fact more Trance producers come from there then from any other country other than britain maybe.

Have a listen to this German track:

eFbJinYX55g

Also, if you don't like other languages, there is also tracks without anything being sung.

But then there are much more notable countries than that in the music industry for sure.

I know that many great DJ's seem to come from The Netherlands and i know Hans zimmer. I am just saying that for the MAJORITY i listen to English music(made or performed in English).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not bad Figunaye )))

It sucks that I can't understand it due to his singning style though although I understand polish pretty well as ukrainian and polish are really alike. I heard something about fascists if Im right.

And the title is white flag, isn't it? :)

I guess this is about how poland gave up to Germany.

tzmwbiidLOk

"Frelsarans slóð" means "The saviour's path". The lyrics talk about how we interpret the words of the bible, for example "Það fossar blóð í frelsarans slóð" (At the start of the chorus.) means "There flows blood in the saviour's path".

@SmartGuy: I don't understand Ukrainian or Russian (Well, I can read many of the letters.) but I find these languages really beautiful both when spoken and sung. Of course I can not tell them apart so I have to reference them together. . .

I don't know of any local bands that I like... Last one was a church band, but that was when I lived in AZ.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Kind of easy.

Omega, all the way.

Silver Rain

uiuiOZ1IZHs

The Girl with Pearly Hair

bXf6oBZxfCo

Good luck finding them on vinyl lol. :D My dad has Gammapolis and I think a few others. Though he would say Demjen Ferenc is the no.1 And I'd be hard pressed to decide between the two.

A Summer has Passed

EMcR3L0rQZk

I guess that's quite a fitting song for this week. Early September. :)

tzmwbiidLOk

"Frelsarans slóð" means "The saviour's path". The lyrics talk about how we interpret the words of the bible, for example "Það fossar blóð í frelsarans slóð" (At the start of the chorus.) means "There flows blood in the saviour's path".

@SmartGuy: I don't understand Ukrainian or Russian (Well, I can read many of the letters.) but I find these languages really beautiful both when spoken and sung. Of course I can not tell them apart so I have to reference them together. . .

Thanks, your language or at least the dialect sounds very germanic, I imagine icelandic fits well with rock songs. Quite nice song.

Lots of people here share that opinion about the language, it is really a huge part of our culture and involves many of our heroes and through it we are told epic stories. It is my humble opinion that language and the way you speak it affects a person a lot.

Well, I suggest to everyone to learn more languages in their life time, you will see yourself how it can affect one's mind and personality.

I can only say it is almost entirely because of that, that the rus' soul is very deep and probably why lots of us drink and do what we do. That goes for other countries too.

It's almost as if, when you speak another language you think differently about the world.

Kind of easy.

Omega, all the way.

Silver Rain

uiuiOZ1IZHs

The Girl with Pearly Hair

bXf6oBZxfCo

Good luck finding them on vinyl lol. :D My dad has Gammapolis and I think a few others. Though he would say Demjen Ferenc is the no.1 And I'd be hard pressed to decide between the two.

A Summer has Passed

EMcR3L0rQZk

I guess that's quite a fitting song for this week. Early September. :)

Thumbs up Those are very nice. The last video doesn't work though. :D

@FlyingGamerBoy I've heard the second track before, it's very beautiful!

Thumbs up Those are very nice. The last video doesn't work though. :D

@FlyingGamerBoy I've heard the second track before, it's very beautiful!

I'm glad you enjoyed them, I'm sorry but I can't fix the last one, it's the only version I can even find on youtube. It works if you click "watch on youtube" It just won't play within accursed farms.

So far from the ones you've posted I like the last link the best. Melodic DnB is AWESOME!!!!

ktdeX4PTL80

j4XVbfDb-NI

c0SrxSMHDmE

j1RzxBBAQzA

_BFXCgm5270

dmKeIlJq4gM

Nw-YjVp_ibQ

-49noOAFsG8

f67A6gF0pJk

LgyAs0rFanI

4KWul1W_Lfg

QMvSSLZPC9w

ozKOawa-3sE

cBVVcrZ9ZWQ

Ll4Ij58497Q

cGF7GKYVLLI

uB24Va7YiwM

yRpikSZHHRY

oK07pwl7vBE

8HLEdf3RB-k

qD2r4uJcE8I

lEBY5wl_2Zg

H2-ma5sENKo

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Black Sabbath were British weren't they?

All of those are, are you following the topic :)

Here's some more from me:

yTnkuyzoInw

WFAZ-KboBSo

PS: Really nice Music so far everyone! Hopefully we'll have a collection of good music from many countries here :)