The Accursed Vices/Rituals thread

Sign in to follow this  

I read the Bible while eating breakfast, since I've made a habit of always eating breakfast and usually don't accommodate reading anywhere else in my day.

Every day in which I have internet access, I will either check the webcomics Cucumber Quest or Rice Boy.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

>>Make people I hate feel bad about themselves

You're in high school, grow the fuck up before someone slaps your shit.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

hamburglers candor was questionable, but still valid...then again i'm the type who loves making others feel good about themselves...

>>Complain about the maturity issues the students have

I bite my tongue and resist the urge to laugh in sardonic loathing mirth of the irony in these two points.

Because if I would allow myself to laugh, the irony of those two points would be the funniest thing I have read in over a month.

Username, grow up. I am ashamed on both our behalves at how immature you are in such conduct.

I bite the ends off my hot dogs before consuming the middles.

I collect Star Trek books, I have one copy of each book ever written. This in itself is a collection of around 600 books. To another extent, I collect Science Fiction books, with an emphasis on Alternate History. I have more books in my collection than I can count - several thousand, at least.

Same with DVDs.

I also have Transformers. 53 variations of Optimus Prime alone. Several shelves of other transformers.

I collect rule34 images of Marvel and DC comics characters.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

images-2.jpg

Another ritual I have is to turn on music every day after school.

Hi Friend.

images-2.jpg

Wonder Woman is hot. :P

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

>>Complain about the maturity issues the students have

I bite my tongue and resist the urge to laugh in sardonic loathing mirth of the irony in these two points.

Because if I would allow myself to laugh, the irony of those two points would be the funniest thing I have read in over a month.

Username, grow up. I am ashamed on both our behalves at how immature you are in such conduct.

I suppose the whole "humor" thing is beyond both of you?

Internet addiction is a big thing for me. I've been surfin' the web since I was 5. I also smoke. It varies how much I smoke cigarettes. There was a period of time I was at nearly a pack+ a day, then down to about half a pack, right now I'm on about three or four cigarettes on heavy days. I also smoke cannabis, as often as I can. Which in a couple months will be an awful lot, once I get enough cash flow to dedicate some real money into the hobby, I'll be doing it pretty much all the time. It's not really a vice to me, but I know it's considered one. I use it to help treat my massive amounts of depression and anxiety.

I don't have rituals any more. I used to say goodnight to all the characters on my posters and action figures in my room. I couldn't fall asleep till I said goodnight to them all. I did that till I was, like, 15.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

I must staple things to things.

i have to play video games every day.

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

In addition to my daily school routine, I nearly f**ked up Marcus's face, He claims that Half-Life Deathmatch sucks because it was made in 1998, and Black Ops is awesome...

I salute you!

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Gotta have my daily air fix.

I get a serious jones for oxygen pretty frequently...

I breath water.

Anyway, checking accursed farms in the morning is one of my rituals, but not necessarily of much significance.

as for vices, I seem to need to sip a small amount of maple syrup from time to time. idk why, but I just do...

Retired Forum Moderator