FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 28

Sign in to follow this  

Oil? Bah. I'm more worried about the constant rise of fascism around the world, may it be political or religious. I feel WW3 is coming. But before that most of the industrialized nations will fall into civil war, simply because our so called "leaders" have been destroying our finances, societies and cultures for decades.

But fear not. Help is coming. 2036 will see the return of the Great Penguin, praise his name. It will also be the final Black March. The infidels will be punished, the heretics will be judged and order will be restored.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT PENGUIN! HE IS COMING! REPENT NOW!

Is that surrender freeman really there in game, or did you added it?

UM.. Ross I know your busy and all but we need another way of downloading videos... or at least I do... I try to download the WMV on Google Chrome, IE, CometBird And Firefox and all they do is start to play the file WITHIN the browser...

If you can get back to me with an alternative way to download the videos so I can put them on my MP3 player and watch them when I have free time that would be a big help... Heres my e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks Ross

fuck oil problems ride a bike and smoke a fatty the world is awsome we dont need cars 2 see that

oh and i also never played hl1 and with this i dont need 2

Anonymous at 05:46:23

May i smack you in the face beacause you are actually not allowed to own a computer because of your iq?

Okay Anonymous at 05:46:23

I'll explain it to you.

When you download something in chrome (like i do) you download it it your browser.

But if you want to play it on your pc, look for a map "Downloads" on your pc (there are 2 maps called downloads, it's the one in "Documents" or "My Documents"

So please, don't blame Ross.

@Anonymous at 05:46:23

Try right-clicking the download link and "Save target as..." instead of opening them

"what the hell, did it just shut the door on me?" favorite part

This is a great episode, one of the best! the grenade joke was incredible.

Anonymous at 03:50:44: Be careful! Choking is very annyoing way to die. On the upside it's the death worthy of kings... bwahah.

Also, I rewatched Oil's Well and I have a question... beside Postal Dude in the line of bodies were there also Lucas Kane from Fahrenheit? Because it seems to me that the body that was right behind Postal was him.

I also watched Morning Patrol and noticed something really cool. Now, I am not sure how it is called but there definitely was lots of high quality motion blurr in this episode. Type of blurr I see in Crysis on high settings. Like with the pistol when it fell next to Mike, it was blurred when it was moving...

Shit, I almost forgot to comment on the episode itself. It was great, like always. Like always, am waiting for CP. Also, loved the last part when the elevator stopped right in front of wall of explosives.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1912/davel.jpg <- I have also made this "wallpaper" when Oil's Well was still fresh and had it for month or so on my desktop. Thought it was already deleted but it actually survived moving to Win7. You can consider it a fan art though it's shamefully easy MSPaintjob.

GREAT episode! I love how since I've played a re-played HL1 so many times, I know exactly whats coming up around every corner and seeing you react to it

Cant wait to see when you get to the black ops part

I personally agree with Ross, although I don't really think Oil will cause issues so much as the world economy. I'm already a survivalist, though I'm not inside some kind of cave.

well, we all get a little paranoid. my dad is buying ammunition en mass. hes afraid. of what i have no idea.

I understand your right to worry, but I seriously don't think anyone should make such abig deal of the oil crisis, if you believe that the world is gonna turn to shit because of it, than it might, if you don't think so, I wouldn't worry.

Marley and friends say good luck on your move. Its hard not to be impatient as fans but no one should be rude. Our fav is FM although all your vids are hilarious. Don't get stressed out, you can tell in your vids when you are more stressed : D Your fans will be here when you can get life to hold still long enough for you to make vids

HAHAHAHA! Awesome episode!

Like it Like it Like it!! I just got 6 meg DSL from 1.5 so I didn't have to 'prime the pump' and let it load for a bit before I started it! WOOHOO!!!

'Fat Jabba the Hut Bastards' HA HA HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaha

Hey, that's me!!