FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 28

Sign in to follow this  

... you spelled "your" wrong. lolz, explosives. yeah thats your luck

Give me a zombie appocalypse any day.

That was amazing. I love it when Freeman muses on what he will do once he escapes Black Mesa. It gives a sort of realistic touch to it.

Nice! Great work on this episode

Great work on this episode!

Regarding the matter of oil, there's quite an interesting interview-documentary out called Collapse with Michael Ruppert. Very alarmist, but you should check it out as you're obviously interested.

This is amazing.

FYI, I don't even dare trying to play a level of Half-Life unless I've watched that same level 12x on Freeman's Mind....so in other words...I still haven't finished Half-Life [got it 2 weeks ago].....mainly b/c I hate using cheat codes...

Keep up the great work Mr. Scott.

One day I'll finish the game....a little nervous about the Poison

The world isn't coming to an end, you are just paranoid. Pbthhhh!

Don't worry about the apocalyptic end of the world because really, I don't believe in it unless we get a President that has a learning disability that some of us learn values quite differently. However, surrendering to anger isn't the answer. I work in the United States government myself and I see and understand why one might be upset why Republicans act the way they act or Democrats act the way they act. My problem is that I get rather irritated when there is no room to learn new things and still can be independent and free. Anger at the government is fine because dissent is how we learn the differences in our country, but I do get upset when people get unreasonably ignorant to the fact that the government is still a necessary social and economical tool to promote freedom. I have played the entire Half-Life series (which I think is the best game I have ever played by the way) and I like it because it tells a story what happens when the government becomes ignorant and doesn't take care of its people. Whoever the President was obviously became influenced by it or was unable to control the situation so handled it the best way he could have because someone under his or her administration virtually wanted unlimited power.

I still believe serving government though because it is my calling and duty to do so. Don't feel discouraged or angry because some believe that anger is a powerful tool so they feel compelled to do anything they want to just because they can whether it comes from the left or right. I serve because I want to serve and contribute my character and conscious towards freedom and make sure we all can co-exist as conservatives and liberals even though they hate each other and have extremes that sometimes can't see compassion in the liberty we have. I have been following Freeman's Mind and all of the other minds like Barney's Mind, Chell's Mind, Shephard's Mind and the rest. You tell a story out of the conscious of a good heart that is in survival mode and I would feel the same way, but don't let your works dictate your fear of government because there are a lot of good history when our government is involved. We are human beings and we are allowed to make mistakes, but I am proud of who I am and the people and the President I serve no matter what party he or she is from. Just like what John Wayne would say, I may not vote for the President I like, but I do pray that he will do a damn good job.

I hope for success for our current President and our government. I love to serve this country, yet sometimes I know bs when I hear from it. Good job and I look forward to future episodes Ross.

Anonymous at 01:20:03

The US governement is corrupt like hell, so why should we believe any of that crap.

And by the way, this whole discussion isn't about how much we should trust your governement.

It's about peak oil.

So, sorry dude, but you really should read first, and then play mister peacemaker.

And by the way: "but don't let your works dictate your fear of government because there are a lot of good history when our government is involved."

Lol, for serious?

You guys just walked into native Americans lands and demanded them to leave beacause you wanted their lands.

And how many times has the US governement been on the news for some kind of scandal?

You guys killed half of Iraq for WMD's that where'nt even there!

please, don't try to fool us, and we really don't care either, because this site is about Ross Scott's movies, and not about your dreams and ideals.

If you have anything to say about peak oil, feel free, just stay on topic please, and don't try to save your job trying to convert people over the internet.

This is an international site, not just American.

Definitely one of the better episodes. The bit with the rocket launcher was absolutely brilliant.

Hey Ross, did you add "SURRENDER FREEMEN" by yourself? I don't remember seeing this when I played this part of the game.

Welcome back, Ross!! I have to admit- I was one of the guys before who was talking about decreasing quality of FM show, but this episode is like.. good old days. So keep it up man, I'm really lucky.

Little paranoid with environmental issues, eh Ross? Great Episode, but the paranoid thing demands an answer from you.

"The audio is just find Ross, you're just paranoid." lol great job with this one. i was actually hypnotized! "Thats it? What a flip off to the face! After all the patience i give, I just get 2 MINUTES of... oh... it lasted 10 mins." lol keep it up bro. Cant wait to see your new CP episode.

Your friend: Sr.Ozy

Welcome back! This was one of your best episodes ever, it featured the freshness of the first episodes of the series.

This may be vastly premature, but will Freeman's mind ever go so far as Half Life 2?

'

awesome work as always man, keep up the good work, and take your time as always

fmind episodes 1-20 for the winner.