Graphs/Charts of Accursed Farms

Sign in to follow this  

I've noticed that even though I got my account in October last year, far before most others, I only used it to tell Ross what an excellent job he did on the episodes. It took me a long time before I went to the Free-For-All forum and discovered MLP. Since then I've shot up from 1,000th and something to 30th. My post count may not be high, but the density of posts in the past 2 months is much greater.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Noooo, I didn't make the graph! :(

Even though I'm somehow ranked 19th on the members page, although I know I don't post enough. :P

Either way, great charts, +rep ProHypster. :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I am on the chart, that makes me happy, I guess. I had a semibusy summer yet still had time to post a lot, so I did. After the call of arms thread, there really wasn't much else I posted on, so I tried to expand. And I went from like 17th down to 20th. I'm still fine with that though. I'll probably still decline, but I'm also trying to increase the quality of my posts (look at my rep) so that is why I will still decline in rank by post count.

Hi Friend.

Here are some statistics for you, the post.rep ratio for the top 10 posters(in order from most posts to least):

Alyxx: 1.30(so 1rep every 30posts)

BTGbullseye: -1.23

Rarity: 1.49

Jek Jek Tarr: 1.35

Axeldeath: 1.40

Rainbow Dash: 1.123

Bill Ludwick: 1.53

Epsilon: 1.39

alphabetagamma: 1.35

Kirkreng: 1.44

Remember, rep doesn't really say much ^^

I've decided that even though this chart is interesting (I myself once made such a chart for top 40 posters in "Forum addiction" thread with places, it will ruin the rep system by making people think that it is a simple race game. And this will in turn get some conflict in the end. The only reason rep can be higher then 1 and lower then -1 is for us to observe how much change there is in the new users reputation while in reality a simple -, 0 or + will do the job with no numbers shown but the scheme still using the number system.

So let's not make these anymore :). Agreed?

Here's some fun charts which could be interesting:

Pony to Anti-Pony ratio on accursed farms.

Longest members from top 20 or more posters

Most posts in the MLP:FIM thread

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I have the strangest feeling I would be in the top 5 for that last one.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Three dimensional graph: Post Count vs. Rep(+/-) vs. Join Date (YY/MM), different colors identify 75 users with most post counts.

(To be started)

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Three dimensional graph: Post Count vs. Rep(+/-) vs. Join Date (YY/MM), different colors identify 75 users with most post counts.

(To be started)

Could this be the.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6wfzscUYxLlmvD2Z7aZ1WYqwtsc8x1MBOwU4BjfdFkepXKlpkLXDzJuNi

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

8-) If that's an attempt to get rep, you're not getting rep that easy from me. ;)

And anyone else for that matter.

Cruel shall I be,

for fairness and honour.

:twisted:

In other news, chart about most viewed topics.... COMING SOON!

I've decided that even though this chart is interesting (I myself once made such a chart for top 40 posters in "Forum addiction" thread with places, it will ruin the rep system by making people think that it is a simple race game. And this will in turn get some conflict in the end. The only reason rep can be higher then 1 and lower then -1 is for us to observe how much change there is in the new users reputation while in reality a simple -, 0 or + will do the job with no numbers shown but the scheme still using the number system.

So let's not make these anymore :). Agreed?

Here's some fun charts which could be interesting:

Pony to Anti-Pony ratio on accursed farms.

Longest members from top 20 or more posters

Most posts in the MLP:FIM thread

I understand your concerns and I would agree with you on most other forums. But not on this forum. And like I said, in the end rep or post count mean NOTHING.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(To be started)

I think this would actually look pretty damn cool!

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

So, I took this charts I made last year and updated them a little.

th_Stats_AF.png

(click to enlarge)

I hope you find them interesting. There's also some info on the videos, like length and release date.

(I don't think I can attach the source .xlsx file here, if you want it PM me and I'll e-mail it you you)

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

8-) If that's an attempt to get rep, you're not getting rep that easy from me. ;)

And anyone else for that matter.

Cruel shall I be,

for fairness and honour.

:twisted:

In other news, chart about most viewed topics.... COMING SOON!

And what made ya think that? :problem:

Also known as "Username"

So, I took this charts I made last year and updated them a little.

th_Stats_AF.png

(click to enlarge)

I hope you find them interesting. There's also some info on the videos, like length and release date.

(I don't think I can attach the source .xlsx file here, if you want it PM me and I'll e-mail it you you)

That is a great chart you have there. Seems like 2009 was the best year for us Accursed Farmers.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

http://www.accursedfarms.com/forums/rep.php?do=top5

rep.php?do=bottom5

Before the new system it had new lines, I just never added them again.

It irks me how there is no similarity between user post count, join date, or rep (as I discovered while making my new graph. I also doubt it would have anything to do with age or location of residence.)

That is a great chart you have there. Seems like 2009 was the best year for us Accursed Farmers.

Yes, 2009 has been his most productive year so far. But you have to remember it came at great personal cost (the man was slaving away in Machinima.com's dungeons)

This year has been also very productive. I believe we could easily get to the 17 video releases mark.

It irks me how there is no similarity between user post count, join date, or rep (as I discovered while making my new graph. I also doubt it would have anything to do with age or location of residence.)

I would like to get my hands on the raw data, if at all possible, once you're done with the graph.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Unforunately the raw data for Rep consists of looking through those users' posts by yourself, since their actual Reputation does not show up on their user profile, nor can users be sorted by them on the Members list (which was the source of all information I needed otherwise.)

accursedfarms.png

The four bars near the middle of this graph are Jek Jek Tarr, Rarity, Alphabetagamma and myself. Doing this graph made me realize that if BTGBullseye was inverted, he would have more rep than Alyxx.

Looking at it made me realize a fairly interesting set of trends. (Wherein, reputation does not have to be a number, but rather the general user opinion of a given user). So I made one that represents the internet forum community ideal.

postinghabits.png

Almost everyone who either knows, or quickly comes to understand, what an internet forum is, aims to be an RCNG. The means by which they seek to achive this usually becomes their understood internet personality, or avatar persona.

Unforunately the raw data for Rep consists of looking through those users' posts by yourself, since their actual Reputation does not show up on their user profile, nor can users be sorted by them on the Members list (which was the source of all information I needed otherwise.)

You should've asked, I've added it now :P