Graphs/Charts of Accursed Farms

Sign in to follow this  

This is courtesy of Blue, I intend to make a graph of today soon for comparison.

postgraph.png

Any graphs you want to add? Feel free.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

New Charts.

[attachment=1]Chart 2011.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Chart 2011 2.JPG[/attachment]

postgraph.png

^ added for comparison.

*Interesting resolution, top 2 posters now make up a quarter of the 20 posters' posts together.

***SUPER WEIRD: Where is Bjossi??????

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Bill just for you.......... aaaaand I gave up.

**************Super Duper Weird Fact

Blue and me make up the Ukrainian Flag in the Pie chart. O_o

i plus repped you for the chart :) it's pretty cool.

Or did you..... Oh wait you did :o.

This calls for a song.

4qJs8OIJ54E

Rarity June 21st post status - nowhere.

Rarity October 6th post status - 3rd.

fmgraph.png

In the words of Itzhak Stern: "Modestly successful."

Interestingly, all uploads of MLP episodes combined only make it about a third of the way up the scale.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

wow I don't post as much as I thought I did.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Interestingly, all uploads of MLP episodes combined only make it about a third of the way up the scale.
Unlike Freeman's Mind, each MLP episode has been uploaded by multiple people and almost all have been removed at least once. The total actual views is known only by the administrator of the internet.

Rarity June 21st post status - nowhere.

Rarity October 6th post status - 3rd.

I had a VERY boring summer.

Retired Forum Moderator

Here are some statistics for you, the post.rep ratio for the top 10 posters(in order from most posts to least):

Alyxx: 1.30(so 1rep every 30posts)

BTGbullseye: -1.23

Rarity: 1.49

Jek Jek Tarr: 1.35

Axeldeath: 1.40

Rainbow Dash: 1.123

Bill Ludwick: 1.53

Epsilon: 1.39

alphabetagamma: 1.35

Kirkreng: 1.44

Remember, rep doesn't really say much ^^

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The problem with stuff like this is you just know that some people are going to be tempted to turn this into a race now.

Forums have a tendency to go downhill rapidly when that happens.

Not that the Pony Wars haven't already done that. :P

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...