Graphs/Charts of Accursed Farms

Sign in to follow this  

I've made 16 threads? Wow... I should check up on them and see what's happened.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Yup.

fluttershy.png

EDIT: what a shame, we just started a new page. I'll go ahead and post links to the last graphs, so people don't need to go to the previous page for the original post.

Number of threads created each month since the forums opened.

th_threads_month.png

Number of threads created per week day since the forums opened.

th_threads_day.png

Number of threads created per hour of the day since the forums opened

th_threads_hour.png

Number of threads per user (top 30)

th_threads_user.png

Number of replies per thread (top 25)

th_threads_replies.png

Number of views per thread (top 25)

th_threads_views.png

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Yeah! Word Association! The new ban the person above you thread!

I have a lot of catching up to do...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I've made 37 threads?

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

What threads are those?

I can recall, like, maybe 10 if I tried.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Here you go. Remember that if anyone wants the raw data Nagisa extracted (plus the graphs I've made), all they have to do is PM me their email.

Kirk.png

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Planning on making a graph of top posters exactly one year later, so I would publish it October 6th. Would anybody be interested?

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I would love to see it. Guarantee I'm somewhere on that list. I've jumped up to number 10 recently. You should do most rep recieved in the past year as well. That would be cool.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Apparently I'm roughly 100 posts under Ross. Not too shabby.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

*nervously looks back and forth, afraid to break the news that Ross doesn't post very often.*

I love being in graphs :3

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Same, it makes you feel kind of important and cool, even though you're not.

Same, it makes you feel kind of important and cool, even though you're not.

Speak for yourself

8-)

lol jk :P

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs