Graphs/Charts of Accursed Farms

Sign in to follow this  

Pony to Anti-Pony ratio on accursed farms.

First of all, I don't think there any "Anti-bronies" anymore, just non-bronies. Also making this chart would require us to know how on to forums is Brony and who is not and even though we have a poll on the MLP thread I doubt everyone has voted there(or enough to make it an interesting chart).

I estimate the ratio is 3:2:1 for Pro-Pony to Neutral to Non-Brony.

Longest members from top 20 or more posters

That could be doable.

User dating for some reason became very innacurate in March 2011, many users allegedly "joined" in that month following the loss of some user join data or somesuch. This is why Alyxx, who out-ages pretty much everyone on the forum except Ross Scott, apparently joined in March.

Most posts in the MLP:FIM thread

I guess for that someone would need to look at all the "Most posts in" section on the Profile of major bronies and hope his/her most posts are actually in the MLP thread.

Most easily done out of the three you mentioned, although "Easy" is a relative term. I'll sample 20 pages and base it upon that since I don't want to go through all 130 pages, and there isn't a 'Most Posts In'; There's Most Active Forum and Most Active Topic, both of which usually fall in the 'Random Page' for almost everyone.

piechart.png

This graph was obsolete about 15 minutes after I started making it. So much for meek and modest Fluttershy.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

And I'm pretty sure my posting just hit second place. XD

Alyxx 5th top poster? INTERESTING...........

Retired Forum Moderator

Why am I never the best at anything?

Mhmm. Does being the best at not being the best count as being the best at something? :ugeek:

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Mhmm. Does being the best at not being the best count as being the best at something? :ugeek:

I like your logic. :shock:

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Where am I O_o

Oh my blunders I think I forgot you on there somehow.

You had the same amount as Pinkie Pie.

And that's because I have no life outside of School, TF2, and this forum :lol::lol::lol:

I'm so proud of this /(^3^)\

Why does Dashy (Mr. Banhammer :P) get a picture and I don't??? (just throwing a fake tantrum here.)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Its like dis: /)(^3^)(\

Because Blue's face would melt of out of cuteness. I already had to adblock your avatar because I would die of adorableness otherwise.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Its like dis: /)(^3^)(\

Why is like that? Are those her hooves???

Anyway, why would you adblock TEH ADORABLEZZZZ?!?! :cry:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Because I need to breathe, if I wouldn't adblock it I would go d'awwww for the rest of my life and probably pass out after 3minutes.

/](^3^)[\ Also this actually looks more hoovy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why do I have that gay pink in this chart?

Thanks, Blue! Good work! but you forgot about Axeldeath!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

No one's perfect, and these things take a bit of effort to whip up. Mistakes can come from anywhere.

This graph was obsolete about 15 minutes after I started making it. So much for meek and modest Fluttershy.

I just noticed this. Just because I take up 1/3 of the posts doesn't mean I'm not meek and modest, you silly filly :P

evolutionf.png

May God judge me justly.

I didn't make the Mr. Twilight Sparkle image, I found it on deviantart and couldn't get that graph idea out of my head for the life of me. However I did become educated in the making of it:

The font used in the MLP titles is "Generation B", a commerical font you can get for about 5 bucks at a liscenced Font website.

piechart.png

Well I like my stance on this graph....also, maybe soon i will make more graphs.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I have still not made these graphs yet I most post more.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory