Graphs/Charts of Accursed Farms

Sign in to follow this  

I consider myself a respected frequenter, but nobody really seems to care enough to hit my + button even when a post is liked by most others (Except Epsilon, he + repped me when I took down HLPrincess :D)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Among others, J.C. Luis and I aren't even on that graph. :(

Are you blind? J.C. is?

Go to Members List, sort by number of Posts (descending).

Everyone from number 1 to number 50 is on that graph.

Some of them overlap since more than half of them are less than 800 posts.

Only four users are labeled specifically, because of their notable and observable Rep difference compared to everyone else.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Unforunately the raw data for Rep consists of looking through those users' posts by yourself, since their actual Reputation does not show up on their user profile, nor can users be sorted by them on the Members list (which was the source of all information I needed otherwise.)

It's ok. I was going to PM Nagisa about that, when in an unexpected burst of ESP, she had already done it.

You should've asked, I've added it now :P

Awesome. +rep, for being awesome.

Among others, J.C. Luis and I aren't even on that graph. :(

Are you blind? J.C. is?

In his defense, I'm hidden in the vicinity of Ross' monster rep.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Je ne comprende pas.

How is that a fail?

Yeah, I know. What I said was me THINKING he's admitting it, regardless of whether he actually did or not.

Now stop this foolishness and lets get more charts. This data is useless but amazingly entertaining.

Retired Forum Moderator

FOUND MY BAR! In between November and August on the 500 post line. My 12 rep makes me feel so insignificant, and why does it look like I'm on the really low side of 50? I'm 27...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

If I'm right, mine's the one directly to the right of the start of BTG's negative bar. XD on the Feb 2011 line.

Retired Forum Moderator

Useless? :cry:

I though it was rather informative... here, I'll post it again in case you missed it.

th_Stats_AF.png

(click to enlarge)

I guess I could do a Fourier analysis and identify the main harmonics in Ross' video production...

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Useless as in there's no real-life scenario in which this information will result in something beneficial. :P

Didn't mean it in a bad way, so turn that frown, upside down.

Retired Forum Moderator

1: Blue Graph is just as awesome as I predicted as it is confusing. Can't find me yet... :P

2: AlphabetaGamma's post makes no sense? -_-

My own graph will be done soon by the way. After Half-life.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

1: Blue Graph is just as awesome as I predicted as it is confusing. Can't find me yet... :P

2: AlphabetaGamma's post makes no sense? -_-

My own graph will be done soon by the way. After Half-life.

ABG didn't see JC on the graph, but when Nagisa pointed it out, ABG was like "Oh, I'm dumb" and said epic fail.

ABY should have said "here" and not "there".

I don't know what's with the quality with these pics but for some reason I copy the chart to pain and it pastes over with less quality and less size then the original :(.

I only counted Threads with over 5000 views with the exception of "Forum Rules!" !

[attachment=1]Chart 1.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Chart2.jpg[/attachment]

What I noticed:

- CP threads aren't viewed enough :(.

- Only a few Threads get over 5000 views and even viewer over 10,000 views, if the graph were to go all the way down there would be thousands of threads with almost identical amount of views.

- Orange is apparently a nice chart background

- I added forum rules intentionally.... ah the irony :)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I don't know what's with the quality with these pics but for some reason I copy the chart to pain and it pastes over with less quality and less size then the original :(.

I only counted Threads with over 5000 views with the exception of "Forum Rules!" !

[attachment=1]Chart 1.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Chart2.jpg[/attachment]

What I noticed:

- CP threads aren't viewed enough :(.

- Only a few Threads get over 5000 views and even viewer over 10,000 views, if the graph were to go all the way down there would be thousands of threads with almost identical amount of views.

- Orange is apparently a nice chart background

- I added forum rules intentionally.... ah the irony :)

What I've noticed:

MLP:FiM thread is the third most viewed AF topic!

710519e2-e7d9-4974-b4b4-a144c4a4c295.jpg

Also known as "Username"